For Sale 1.3 Tremper Sunglow group! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 07-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
CarpeGecko
1.3 Tremper Sunglow group!

A nice group of Tremper Sunglow morphs that will produce some top notch babies and some super nice variety next season! They’ll create some awesome Sunglows, SHTCTB, and Snowglows! $500 shipped for the group or individually for the prices listed.

ID: CG14-03 SOLD
Male Tremper Sunglow 66% het Raptor
Hatched: 3/23/2014
Weight: 33g on 7/21/14
Parents: Bea X Harry
Notes: This little guy has some seriously awesome deep orange coloration. His babies should show some top notch tangerine coloration.

ID: CG14-32 $150 + shipping
Female SHTCTB het Tremper
Hatched: 5/24/2014
Weight: 19g on 7/21/14
Parents: Twenty-one X GQ
Notes: This gal has some awesome color and Carrot Tail with an awesome pattern to boot! Might be some stripe influence going on? Whatever it is she's super cool.

ID: CG14-39 $200 + sihpping
Female Tremper Sunglow
Hatched: 5/30/2014
Weight: 12g on 7/21/14
Parents: Wick X GQ
Notes: A nice gal from my 98%+ Carrot Tail pair. She looks like she'll be a sunglow version of her mom with only a single spot on the end of her tail! Will be a super awesome example of a close to solid orange Sunglow when she grows up!

ID: CG14-42 $125 + Shipping
Female Tremper Snowglow
Hatched: 6/1/2014
Weight: 15g on 7/21/14
Parents: Blanca X GQ
Notes: This little gal and her sister are from my reduced pattern super snow to my 100% Carrot Tail male. I'm pretty sure she'll hypo out and be a super nice example of a Tremper Snowglow as she grows. I'd expect her to add some CT to any project as well as some ncie white snow with the powerhouse of genetics she has in her background!

If you want to add more to the group or switch things up feel free to check out the other geckos I have on my facebook page! www.facebook.com/carpegecko

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!