Good Guy Jeremy Cooper, Cooper's Constrictors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
serpenttongues
Thumbs up Jeremy Cooper, Cooper's Constrictors

Did business with Jeremy (Coopers Constrictors) back in late 2013. It was my first time purchasing a snake online, and he made the process simple and easy. He even held the snakes while I was having paypal difficulties, even though he could've easily sold them to the next guy in line and made more money. He was also very willing to work with a payment plan, though we didn't have to go that route. He sent me two very happy, healthy snakes and was even kind and courteous to my inquiries post-sale. Very happy to have his snakes in my collection, and will be doing business with him again this season! I know this is a little late, but customer reviews are really all we have here - and this guy is definitely one of the better people I've encountered in the hobby.

Old 06-09-2014, 01:16 AM   #2
CoopersConstrictors
Thank you, Amanda! Got the updated pics, and WOW they have grown! Keep in touch!

Old 07-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
Bigfish1975
I just met Jeremy and picked up a beautiful pinstripe female from him. I got a good vibe from him. I will absolutely be doing more business with him in the near future.

Mike

Old 07-23-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
CoopersConstrictors
It was a pleasure getting to meet up with you Mike! Enjoy that beast and keep in touch! Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!