For Sale 2014 Silver Bullet and Pewter Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
Solid_Snakes
2014 Silver Bullet and Pewter Females

I have 0.2 Silver Bullets and 0.1 Pewter available from a Silver Bullet to Cinnamon pairing. These girls were born on 6/10/14 and are feeding great!

Bullet #1 (Pic 1) weighed in at 103 grams on 7/12. She's eaten five times as of 7/6, and her past two meals were frozen/thawed fuzzy rats!
I may just be seeing things, but her left eye appears to be ever so slightly smaller than her right (See Picture 4 and judge for yourself.). This was likely caused by temperature fluctuations during incubation and shouldn't affect her negatively in any way, but I'm offering her at a reduced price regardless. Asking $550 shipped.

Here's her iHerp profile, where you can view her stats and feeding history.

Bullet #2 (Pic 2) weighed in at 90 grams as of 7/12. She's eaten three times as of 7/11 and takes live or frozen/thawed hopper mice with gusto. She's an excellent example of this uncommon three gene morph with no kinks and a healthy appetite. I'm asking $700 shipped for her.

Here's her iHerp profile.

Their neat little busy-patterned Pewter sister weighed in at 96 grams as of 7/12. She has eaten five times as of 7/11, and her past two meals were frozen/thawed hopper mice. She's $250 shipped.

Here's her iHerp profile.

Take both Bullets for $1200 shipped or all three girls for $1300 shipped!

If you are interested in her or have any questions, email me at solidsnakesreptiles@gmail.com.

~~~

We accept short-term payment plans for animals over $250. We ship via Ship Your Reptiles on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sorry, we are currently only able to ship within the continental United States!

Please read our Terms of Service before buying. Thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
ball python, female, hatchling, pewter, super cinny