Good Guy Jay Clark Creative Exotic Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Thumbs up Jay Clark Creative Exotic Reptiles

Hey there, just thought i would post this here. I bought a largely expensive boa collection from Jay Clark, and no matter what anyone else says about him here, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH JAY. No matter what the circumstance was, we were able to come to an agreement.

Its too bad that i didnt have enough room for a few more boas, or i would have purchased them from him.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
NorthernAlbertaBoas
If someone can direct me to who can delete this, that would be awesome.

Thanks Nathan Smith

Old 04-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
SquamataMississauga
No one can delete this, that's the point.
However you can explain why you want this deleted.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Thumbs down

Well basically, until i posted this, Jay was very pleasant to deal with. i am still waiting on a female Hypo Het Albino that i ALREADY PAID FOR from him. I bought a large selection from jay and she was gravid at the time. He said he waould hold onto her till she popped...That was last spring. Ive been trying to get him to send me the snake and he always comes up with god damn excuses as to why he never sent her. He also stated he would sent her in Jan along with another boa or 2 for my INCONVIENENCE........ WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.

I just wanted this deleted as its not the truth anymore. I have ALL the emails dating back as far as april 2012 to Jay.

Jay if you read this, I want a refund or the snake shipped, no more f****g around. I gave you a DECENT amount of time for you to send her and its like you dont give a damn who you screw in the end.

Thanks

Nathan Smith
Northern Alberta Boas on Facebook

Old 04-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #5
SquamataMississauga
Fair reasoning, but I would recommend you fill out your entire case here and notify Jay about this.

Since you just have your good guy post, then it's immediately followed by "delete this", there's a good chance anyone reading this will read throughout the whole thread to get to the truth.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #6
kim86
I constantly see Jay posting the same ads over and over locally on Kijiji for snakes and enclosures, pretty sure screwing people over is a hobby of his. I've been screwed over by him personally, but managed to get my money back from him after a very long bout of excuses from him and stalling. I hope you get something back too. Good luck

Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
Regius_ca
I would start another Bad Guy thread, and lay it all out. His name is on here a number of times for the same, and similar reasons. The more people know about this guy, the better. I came very close last year to buying some "Snowflake" Jags from him, and am sure glad I came to the BOI beforehand.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
Corey Woods
Yeah, I agree. Start a new bad guy thread on the guy.........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!