Bad Guy Joe Ashton (balls4life on RC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Ch3rry
Thumbs down Joe Ashton (balls4life on RC)

Looks like I’m not alone in having bad dealings with Joe Ashton........

So here is my little story....

Met Joe about 6 months ago when he offered me some free breeder rats. Drove out to get them, we had a nice chat then drove home. He seemed like a guy you can really trust.

A few weeks later and after only having met the guy once I sent him 500$ to pick up a snake for me, huge leap of faith on my part but It work out for the best and Joe and I met up so he could give me my little gem. ....... I now thought to my self “ wow I can really trust this guys now, cool”

Few more weeks go by, and I decided so sell Joe some of my female bps. I drop them off at his place and left with no cash.....but a week or so later Joe show up and gives me the owed cash and were all good.

Few more weeks go by and I send Joe some cash to pick up 2 PVCx cages for me.

Now is where it all goes bad.......

He shows at my place after a week or two with no PVCx cages...... “no worries, Truck was full, I’ll have them to you next time i come down” I figured ok fair enough I can trust him. That same day he leave my house with one more of my snakes, a rat rack and a herpstat 2 thermostat. ........ “I’ll have the cash for you in a few days” he said “no worries”

A week goes by no cash no pvcx cages.......

I believe Joe had some issues he needed to deal with in his life so I gave him 2-3 week to sort it all out, then I get a 300$ EMT. I’m thinking “ok great, but where the hell is the rest of 260$ and my F%^#$ cages”

The next 2 months are kind of one big blur but he has since told me he will show up to my place over half a dozen time to drop off the cages and cash and has yet to show.
He cant even seem to be able to send me an EMT, or a direct transfer or even a check in the mail !!!!

LIKE REALLY?!?!

I’m just F&^^% sick of his excuses.

Joe and I have been in touch over the past few days so its not like he ignoring me but I have nothing good to say untill I get ALL of my stuff. Before I posted this he had said he was going to show tonight to drop things off, but big surprise STILL NOTHING.

I’m still waiting for my cages and money!

I will post again if things get resolved.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
Ch3rry
I'd like to correct my previous statement......Joe is now completely egnoring me. After multiple emails and PMs (through RC) he has not said a word.....

His last words to me on the 9th were "Dude I am not egnoreing you but after you super nice post about me I am in no f&#%@ hurry now"

Old 10-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
Lucille
A recap:

Buyer has not researched seller, meets him once, then sends him $500 to pick up snakes

'Go ahead, screw me'

Buyer becomes seller, drops off bps without getting paid

'Go ahead, screw me'

Buyer gives seller cash to pick up cages

'Go ahead, screw me'

Seller arrives with no cages, but buyer lets him load up his car with stuff including a rack, a snake and a thermostat

'Go ahead, screw me'

A few weeks go by and OP does not get all his money.

Comes to the BOI: 'I been screwed!'

Seriously, I hope you get what you are owed, and that in the future you use some common sense in your business dealings. Would like to hear his take on all this since no emails etc. have been provided, did you notify him?

Old 10-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
A recap:

Buyer has not researched seller, meets him once, then sends him $500 to pick up snakes

'Go ahead, screw me'

Buyer becomes seller, drops off bps without getting paid

'Go ahead, screw me'

Buyer gives seller cash to pick up cages

'Go ahead, screw me'

Seller arrives with no cages, but buyer lets him load up his car with stuff including a rack, a snake and a thermostat

'Go ahead, screw me'

A few weeks go by and OP does not get all his money.

Comes to the BOI: 'I been screwed!'

Seriously, I hope you get what you are owed, and that in the future you use some common sense in your business dealings. Would like to hear his take on all this since no emails etc. have been provided, did you notify him?
>< choking... OH, MY! That is a PERFECT summary!

*I, too, hope you get what you are owed.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
Ch3rry
unfortunatly no emails....most has been via txt msgs.

I do realize I was stupid in trusting some one with so much cash.

Lesson learned, but doesnt change the fact that he F$%#ed me.....

Old 10-27-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry View Post
unfortunatly no emails....most has been via txt msgs.

I do realize I was stupid in trusting some one with so much cash.

Lesson learned, but doesnt change the fact that he F$%#ed me.....
That is true, and we will all try to help. No offense is meant, we all may have been in your shoes at one time or another.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry View Post
doesnt change the fact that he F$%#ed me.....
If it went down the way you described, you're right. Even if a consumer is inexperienced, there is no reason that the other party should not fulfill the bargain he or she has made.

Please let him know this thread is here.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
Ch3rry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If it went down the way you described, you're right. Even if a consumer is inexperienced, there is no reason that the other party should not fulfill the bargain he or she has made.

Please let him know this thread is here.
yeah he knows the tread is here. the quote i put in my second post is him replying to me after having read this thread.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
we all may have been in your shoes at one time or another.
Thierry, hide your shoes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!