Bad Guy Bighillreptiles, ontario, canada - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #31
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2jspd2vet View Post
This happend to me when I was first starting out I got quite a collection now and this is in the past
Quote:
I was still new into it
Quote:
I have a wonderful collection now, tones of great morphs, know everything I need to know.
Quote:
I have 25+ ball pythons now, aluminum racks, already producing eggs, Ive learnt alot from all of this
Quote:
april/may I think. in and around that time for sure anyway.
While I appreciate the warning, I can't help but think it's not really in the past (or you wouldn't be bringing it up). I also think that you should accept that you're still pretty darned new to this hobby, and that you've still got a lot to learn. The internet is great, and you can pull up a lot of information quickly...but nothing - including dumping a whole lot of money - takes the place of experience.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, and hope that you aren't faced with more. Take your time, and enjoy the learning process...getting too big, too fast has bitten far too many people on the when something goes wrong.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Thx, If the rest of these forum cops could understand that, that would be great. Got a bunch of wanna be prosecutors on this forum, really it makes me laugh.

Thats cool, there will always be wanna be cops out there, you know all you had to do was get a 50% grade average and you guys could be living your dream.
Quote:
Im not trying to be rude
Trying to overlook some of the huffing and puffing, I think what it is, is that you are new, tender and sweet. That's not a bad thing, we were all there once.

You are saying, and with complete conviction, that you have come here, said your piece, and that's that. No proof is needed, what on earth for?
I do not think you have yet come across the thought that some who post here on this site (and I am not referring to anyone in particular), do not post the truth. Some have less than pristine ulterior motives when they initiate a thread.

No one is 'playing prosecutor'. Many, with more experience, have seen both customers and sellers run scams, take people's money, hurt the community, hurt their friends, hurt them. THAT is why we ask questions. THAT is why this forum is here, so that by question and answer, give and take, the truth will emerge.

As far as I am concerned, reliable truth that has been through the questioning process has not yet emerged in this thread. One can see in one's mind, the very same scenario, first as a fresh impression, and second after it has been looked at, poked, prodded, and questioned. The second may well give an onlooker more of a sense of certainty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, and hope that you aren't faced with more. Take your time, and enjoy the learning process...getting too big, too fast has bitten far too many people on the when something goes wrong.
Wise advice.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #33
d2jspd2vet
I understand where you guys are comming from, Im young and I get heated quickly this Grass hopper still has alot to learn in life. I wish I kept all my emails I had between us cause he said himself looks like we both got burnt on the desert, I nearly shat in my chair when he said that... After telling me so many stories about this desert I just dont care what paul has to say anymore. I didnt put this up here so he would refund me , Hes told me to screw myself a few times.

I definitley tried to get to big to fast without enough research but with that being said, I have a wonderful collection now. Lots of great animals, met lots of great people, Ive just been honest my whole life so when I meet a guy that could float a hot air balloon with what comes outta his mouth it makes me sick, wondering why people lie, steal and screw people over. I found in life If your honest, a nice person, and out going you will make better and positive friends, If you wanna be a scammer, fake, liar, well you will end up with no friends and a bad repuation.

All i can do is prove myself over the years to come what I great guy I am, and He will continue you ruin his name, I dont gotta do that for him, He does a pretty good job himself.

Im not looking for a refund, Im looking to warn new people, Impulsive people, and hope I can prevent this from happening to someone else.

Anyways, Hes on rc canada 24/7 hes read my feedback, Im sure whatever friends he has have called him, cant wait to see what he has to say here!

Like i said i dont have a perfect case to present to the judge, I just wanted people to know, So it dont happen to someone else.

It didnt effect me none, my racks are full, and cant wait to produce some amazing healthy animals for people to enjoy!

Thanks, Jason!

Old 07-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #34
NicMartin
Here's an old thread for him as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p/t-52243.html

If you can find his ex Fiona, she'll tell you all about his past business practices with Bighill reptiles store in Smithville

Old 08-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #35
kane
Wow where are you paul lol i don't see you on rc anymore did you go back under the rock you came from lol just joking.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #36
Paul van
Post removed - member is in violation of the full name rule, and chosen not to comply.
hhmoore

Old 08-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #37
d2jspd2vet
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul van View Post
ok well first off i did make on the des as i had three that were veary cloce in aparances .i offerd to fix the problam and he wanted the killer bee next thing he is like its not a killer and i want 1000 in babies from this season i asked where the killer bee was and he said i traded it off .i them said if you buy a car and dont like it do you sell it then go back for a refund hell no .the reason i have not been on here as of yet is my comp was hacked and took me a bit to get it fixed
You mean your crappy old computer broke, You told me you wernt refunding me, I asked many times, you said i cant make up my mind... Hope you got a new computer with the money you punked me for

anyway goodluck in the future, your not gonna get far in life ripping people off lol.

Think i just made all this up about some guy that lives 4 hours each way, away from me for the fun of it, because i got nothing better to do with my time?

Your a dead beat, how many kids you got that you dont pay for lol?

Thanks, Jason. Btw paul say what you want ill jump on to say your a liar when you do

Good night, Mr dead beat paul vanhooser.

And lmfao you have 3x deserts now? Your whole collection consist of normal and granite females that are just normals to, and a couple low end males. I got pics of your pastel het clown that you gave me as a desert with your name on it and like i said anyone can look that up on reptile canada and have a peek.

Next year ill have some really nice morphs, save up your money I can sell you a real desert lol... Well in better words, start saving up other peoples money since thats all you got...

Later...

Old 08-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #38
d2jspd2vet
Btw read all the pages, your pics are in this topic, your excuses are as useful as the shit i took this morning...

The end... b/s people all you want alot of people no who you are, a old pathetic scammer...

Hope your new computer falls off the table and breaks, it was nice not seeing you around b/s'ing people on the forums...

Old 08-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #39
philli
You've posted zero proof of anything happening other than the fact that you failed to do some research and ended up knowing nothing about what you were thought you were buying.Then you come here and do nothing but post immature remarks instead of giving any evidence to prove your case.People do read the boi before they do business with people and this thread may cost you a few customers...in short..stop with the insults and show us some real proof.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #40
d2jspd2vet
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by philli View Post
You've posted zero proof of anything happening other than the fact that you failed to do some research and ended up knowing nothing about what you were thought you were buying.Then you come here and do nothing but post immature remarks instead of giving any evidence to prove your case.People do read the boi before they do business with people and this thread may cost you a few customers...in short..stop with the insults and show us some real proof.
I delete my emails non stop, i delete texts outta my phone and calls, Im a clean freak, I clean up...

Honestly im done being polite and trying to prove anything to anyone, pauls a jerk off and he ripped me off. honestly I dont know why so many people defend a man such as himself.

I had other breeders tell me i got ripped off, Im posting here he ripped me off, If people dont wanna deal with me over this good thats fine, I dont wanna deal with people that argue about someone who ripped someone off, Honestly is there a problem on this forum with people making up fake stories or something?

This add i posted has just add'd to my stress, Wish I didnt even bother with it, but for the people that did read it and stayed away from him, then im glad i did my part whether or not i loose customers or not if someone didnt get ripped off because i posted this then I have done my part.

All i can say is this wont happen to me again, and all the people that do know me and have dealt with me, know im not making up storys or just arguing for the fun of it..

Im done here, this thread is full of people that have nothing to do but defend a scammer...

For anyone who didnt get ripped off by this guy because of this thread your welcome...

If more people wernt scared of this big ogre maybe they would post here too, I had several emails from people saying he burnt them too, but hey thats just b/s 3rd party on this site so i dont even know why im saying it...

anyway... I could go on for ever but ill stop...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!