Bad Guy Ameridio, Reptiles Canada member - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
SquamataMississauga
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbodnar View Post
Thanks Squamata, (I'm also sorry), and Apex, that's pretty much how mine went down.
No problems.
I know you're the one that he hit the hardest sadly.
I'm sure he'll use some other fake name going forward, but it was a lesson learned, sucks for those people that are in remote locations that I'll never consider buying from ever again, but such is life.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #12
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbodnar View Post
What would posting my e mails do? They would only show us discussing the ETB's that I "won" in auction, and how and where to transfer money. Nothing incriminating in that. Once he got the money he disappeared. I can't show him vanishing. He stopped communicating with me Oct. 18. as with other people.
We ask for as much "proof" as possible, partly because the devil is often in the details. Sometimes a small piece of information can go a long way. Unfortunately, in this case, it doesn't seem that there's much to go on, aside from the vague similarity of the identical payment method used in the recent Francis Bailey scam attempt out of Mississauga. Did he have a location listed in his RC account? It might be worth seeing if you can get any of the RC mods to cross-reference his IP address with the other members.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #13
SquamataMississauga
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Did he have a location listed in his RC account?
He did not, his account is here:
http://www.reptilescanada.com/forums/member.php?u=23187
To the best of my knowledge everything has been deleted about him from RC with the exception of the posts in this thread:
http://www.reptilescanada.com/forums...ad.php?t=61048
Quote:
It might be worth seeing if you can get any of the RC mods to cross-reference his IP address with the other members.
They did, no matching information came up.
Nor were they allowed to provide me with any information regarding his IP address or location he was logging in from.
Stating privacy etc, same thing my bank said.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:26 AM   #14
borisbodnar
Thanks again. Also, truth be known, even though I've been on the internet for over a year now, there's still a lot I have to learn, like how to post or transfer links like squamata did with the above R.C. posts and threads, which is also one of the reasons I was weary of posting my e-mails with ameridio. I really got to get someone to give this old man lessons one day, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!