Bad Guy MEDUSAS MAD HOUSE, AIRDRIE, AB. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
snakesnax
Exclamation MEDUSAS MAD HOUSE, AIRDRIE, AB.

This post is directed to all suppliers and wholesalers to be aware of dealing with MEDUSAS MAD HOUSE operated by Adrian+Tina Walker located in Airdrie, AB. These people do not pay pay their account balances and do not abide by the agreed upon terms regarding agreements or contracts. These peolple currently owe me over $3200.00 worth of frozen rodent inventory(all of it being 60-90+ days overdue) and have basically told me that they will pay when they want to and not to keep on contacting them. They also owe me in the tens of thousands of dollars for a business arrangement we made and have decided the the arrangement is no longer to their liking, so they no longer owe me the money that they originally agreed to pay.

Be aware of any transactions with these people, I would recommend not to offer them any credit if you are a supplier and all customers beware of sending them payment in advance.

My name is Les Schmitke and many of you know me as owning and operating Snakesnax Ltd.

Old 11-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
aleria
Do you have any further details on these dealings? Any sort of emails or contracts to show written proof of them admitting that they owe but refuse to pay?

Any extra proof that can be provided will only strengthen your story. It is also a good idea to let them know that you have created this thread so they can tell their side, if you haven't already.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Medusa's Mad House
Snake Snax in the WRONG!!

If it makes you feel like a big boy to try and spread this post, have at it .

I have bank receipts proving that money was deposited into Les Schmitke's account before he posted those claims. The only thing that went wrong with the arrangement we had with Les Schmitke was that he breeched our agreement when he decided to change the terms. Terms that Les and myself both agreed to prior to him changing them.

I want to make something clear to everyone. I was going to purchase Snakesnax from Les Schmitke, we discussed this several times. When I went on my family vacation and came back, Les Schmitke went and sold his freezers, the inventory in them and said he was not going to give the business name up. The thousands of dollars that I gave Les Schmitke was for an incomplete customer list, that's all I got out of the agreement. It even took Les Schmitke months to email me his list of the customers and their email addresses. The reason I was short on stock sometimes was because Les Schmitke fell through in getting us the product we needed, Les Schmitke insisted that we could only get product through him, that was part of our agreement. I would give Les Schmitke several weeks/months notice of what we needed and he could not deliver.

I refuse to pay money to someone for a service that he is not providing (and when he did it was very tardy), he changed our arrangements, he would not respond to my emails till days/weeks later. He charged us a service fee to only find out that on top of paying for product and Les Schmitke's service fee we were making no profit. We were paying Les Schmitke to sell product and received no money in return.
Part of our agreement was that Les Schmitke was supposed to email us orders that he received from his customers. Les Schmitke failed to send the emails in a timely matter and we lost orders because of this. Les Schmitke also stopped forwarding the emails to us.

If Les Schmitke wants to continue in trying to tarnish my business name he can go ahead. I have the emails and receipts to prove that I have been sending Les Schmitke money monthly even though he fell short on his side of the agreement. The customers that I have now know what kind of service I provide. In regards to other suppliers, I have several suppliers and none of them have a problem with me at all. I don't need credit from my suppliers, I pay for my product in full. I am the one who gives credit to my customers.

I wanted to write this to let others know my side of the story and this is the short version. Believe who you want. Those who know me can say that I keep my word and run a good business. For Les Schmitke to make our personal business public shows what kind of person he really is. I will not be responding to anymore posts, I think this one says it all. I find it very immature that I have to explain myself to a bunch of strangers who don't really need to know my personal business. If anything, the only ones that might benefit from this would be my competitors and that is if they choose to try and use this against me, but I really don't think they would even stoop that low.There is nothing negative about my business and how I run things.

Medusa's Mad House
medusasmadhouse@hotmail.com
-Tina-

Thank you.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa's Mad House View Post
Believe who you want.
Let's see the emails you say you have, that would go a long way toward determining who I would believe.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
Medusa's Mad House
I said I wouldn't respond to anymore posts. BUT... When I said "believe who you want", I meant read my post and go from there. All of the emails and bank statements are personal and for anyone who wants to get into my personal business seems bored.

You are from Texas and his email was for suppliers, I don't get supplies from Texas. I really don't see how reading months of emails would satisfy your curiosity.

His post was meant for suppliers (suppliers that Les and myself are familiar with). Thanks for your response but I said what I wanted to say and I am leaving it at that.

No I will not be posting any emails nor will I be posting any bank statements. Les knows what is going on as do I. He just wanted to try and cause a few ripples.

Thanks

Old 12-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Lucille
I guess if you posted that you have emails, and then say you won't post them, to me that is a strike against you.
The reason people ask for emails is that there are some who come onto the BOI and make completely false accusations. While proof is not required, it certainly allows people to make informed choices about who to believe.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
snakesnax
I am still trying to collect from these people for product that was dropped shipped to them prior to Sept.27th and invoiced on Sept.27th. Their outstanding balance on their account is now 92 days past due and in arrears in the amount of $1248.56 to date. I sent Tina an email last week informing her that their account was approaching 90 days past due and payment in full was due immediately. Here is her email in reply>
Subject: Re: Statement from SNAKESNAX LTD
> From: medusasmadhouse@hotmail.com
> Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:21:52 -0700
> To: lesdschmitke@mymts.net
>
> I had your money but when you decided to bash my name I decided that you should and could wait. FYI what you did actually improved my business. Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone

My email to them:
>
> On Dec 22, 2012, at 2:18 PM, "Les Schmitke" <lesdschmitke@mymts.net> wrote:
>
> >
> > Tina :
> >
> > Your statement is attached. Your outstanding balance is approaching 90 days
> > past due. As per your post on the BOI's, you stated you do not require
> > credit; if you don't need credit, why are you not paying for the product
> > you received from me in Sept.
> >
> > If I have not received payment in full on or before Dec.27th/2012, I will
> > post on the BOI's that your account is 90 days past due and the amount still
> > outstanding.
> >
> >
> > Regards, Les Schmitke
> >
> > SNAKESNAX LTD
> > 204-426-2129
> > <Statement1_from_LES_SCHMITKE

Tina, you leave me no choice but to air this on a public forum as you have clearly stated that you acknowlege that you owe me the money but are intentionally not paying for the product that I supplied to you in good faith that you would pay for it in a timely matter. If you would have paid your account, or aleast answered my emails and phone calls when your account was due I would have not had to resort to this tactic.

Old 12-29-2012, 03:51 AM   #8
kim86
Pay the dude his money. Making him wait is very childish.

Kim Hanley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!