Bad Guy Jay Clark of Creative Exotic Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Creative Exotics

I did work with her I appoligized and offered to add some things to the cage and if i could com out this Sunday Dec 16th and if not I would refund her. How is this not rectifying the situation. This was not good enough and she then threatened me about posting on fauna and cotacting the RCMP. She then told me In the text messages that to let her know when i could pay her. I work long hours 12-15 a day. I am not trying to SCAM anyone. If that was the case I would disappear and wouldn't have used my email to contact her in the transactions. There is no SCAM going on.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
I did work with her I appoligized and offered to add some things to the cage and if i could com out this Sunday Dec 16th and if not I would refund her. How is this not rectifying the situation. This was not good enough and she then threatened me about posting on fauna and cotacting the RCMP. She then told me In the text messages that to let her know when i could pay her. I work long hours 12-15 a day. I am not trying to SCAM anyone. If that was the case I would disappear and wouldn't have used my email to contact her in the transactions. There is no SCAM going on.
You offered her extras at the very beginning of the transaction, not as a way to make up for your mistakes of dropping communication and not showing up for scheduled delivery dates. So don't go back to trying to claim you were doing her a favor or helping her out there, same with the whole delivery thing. She paid extra for delivery, if you had a problem with it then you shouldn't have agreed to it.

If you have offered her a full refund, which should be able to be completed within minutes(and should have already been done), then why would she have posted earlier today yet again asking you to just refund the money so you could both go your separate ways?

Stop saying you'll do something and then not doing it, it just makes you look worse. No excuses of working long hours, being busy, whatever. You are on a computer now, refund the full amount and part ways. End of story. That is the only thing that I think would make you not such a bad guy.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #13
Creative Exotics

You obviously didn't read the emails. She also left out many text messages. I told her I would add a few bags of bedding and some was going to add another light fixture with UVB lighting. That alone is over $100 for the lights and bedding. I offered this to make things right with her. This was not good enough.

I love how some people don't see whats right in front there eyes. And long to comment on a situation. I don't have to prove to you anything Aleria I have done the right thing in offering above and beyond what I had to do. This is final sale. People don't make up rules when they feel like it.

I can send you a huge list of email address Aleria of costomers and of friends that I have that all will vouch for me. Your in the US what does that make you in any part able to reply to Canadian BOI. I have handled this a gave her 2 options to make her happy and they weren't good enough. I'm a good guy and was willing to work with Kim to make her happy. This was not what she wanted and she damanded and threatened me after trying to help her out and add extras. I couldn't make it out those days. I told her why. She messaged me before i was going out to deliver so how is that not staying in contact. kim has left many messages out. My acreen shot doesn't work on my SII for my texts. I have rectified the transaction but she has demanded different terms. Sale on used Enclosures are final sales. I said I will deliver to her Sunday December 16th and add some extra goodies with the cage on top of the extras i threw i n.. That is more than fair even after getting threatened. I still was willing to hwlp her out and make her a happy. This was not good enough.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
Focal
I wouldn't want to meet you either after all this. If you were the least bit interested in looking like a good guy, you would have refunded her, but I don't think you have the money.

Quote:
Your in the US what does that make you in any part able to reply to Canadian BOI
Honestly, the only reason I know your name, is because quite frequently, there is a Bad Guy post with your name on it at the top of the "New Posts" tab. If we didn't see that so frequently, I think those of us in the US wouldn't have to see what all the hype is about with this jay clark guy.

If you want to look like a good guy, show any potential customers that you won't screw them.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #15
aleria
I feel I've repeated myself enough times at this point. You can't just claim final sale, no refunds after the fact, it has to be agreed to by the customer PRIOR TO PAYMENT. Obviously she did not agree to that and thus far you haven't posted any proof otherwise.

And all of these things you claim are right there in the email for everyone to see, are not, they just aren't there. And the missing text messages that you claim you can't get screenshots of on a Galaxy S2, it took me literally 3 seconds to type that into google and the first result stated exactly how to do it, so don't tell me it's impossible.

You've obviously got nothing to stand on, and where I am, or anyone else is for that matter, doesn't matter. A bad guy is a bad guy no matter where they are located. And I'm annoyed at sitting back watching someone claim things, say they've posted proof, but do neither. Maybe you need to go back and read the emails yourself as your summary of dates and situations are so far off it's ridiculous.

That's all I've got left to say on the matter. You want to continue pulling this BS, go right ahead, it's all here for the world to see.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #16
Creative Exotics

I did not screw anyone around. How is that not understandable. If i was screwing Kim around i would have never messaged her back. And i would have used my name. There's 2 posts under my name and this is one of them, there also is a good guy post from a great customer of mine. The other I rectified the situation if you read the thread. I am delivering the cage this Sunday or send Kim the refund. Like I said if i was out there to SCAM I would not be here poating and i would not contact Kim. There is no SCAM going on and I was going get the cage to Kim. If not i said I would refund her money on December 16th if i did not deliver the cage. How is that not fair. And for the grief of not being able to make it out I would through on a bunch of extras on top the the things I threw in.

That is not screwing Kim over in any way. That was not good enough. I have never heard of anyone selling used or new cages that are not final sales, I have purchased manu new and used caging and racks, used is as is and final sale. Its either product or money and i said December 16th I would deliver with a bunch more extras for not making it out there. This is a very simple thing to understand. Kim will get the enclosure or a refund on December 16th. She didn't like that so she demanded a refund and also threatened me. I was trying to rectify the sistuation. And she will get the cage plus all the extras and then some.

The bottom line is I never screwed anyone and I am not SCAMING anyone. I'm a good guy. Noy a scam artist.

Thanks

Jay Clark

Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
snakemanward
Just a question.

How can anyone say a sale is final, if no product has been received by the customer?

Robert Ward

Old 12-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
AaronSerio
My guess is that there is no money for a refund.

If Jay can spend as much time posting here surely he can refund the money just as quick.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #20
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
I may be done trying to point out the fallacies in all of this to Jay, but I will say this. Hmmmm reading that previous thread, which I do remember reading back when it was first posted also, sure sound awfully familiar.

Takes a customer's money, agrees on a time to deliver, changes his mind without notifying the customer, claims his "notification" emails must not have gone through but he totally sent them, then refuses to return the money and starts with the whole "poor me, I had issues that prevented this that I couldn't avoid, I was doing you a favor, there are terms(even though the customer never saw/agreed to them) that say I get to keep your money".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!