Bad Guy Jay Clark of Creative Exotic Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #51
toronto420
It was not old when I replied the last post was yesterday and after I posted I did see that so its good you did refund the money take care

Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #52
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto420 View Post
It was not old when I replied the last post was yesterday and after I posted I did see that so its good you did refund the money take care
It is from 5 months ago. I do see you have been stirring up old threads. Don't comment until you have read the whole thread and understand what is going on, you just comment like you have an idea of what has happened.

Thanks

Jay Clark

Old 04-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #53
toronto420
Lol so I missed one page this forum is ment for people to comment on why are you getting so upset you made yourself look bad and now fixed the problem I also fixed the problem you had with my post not drop it and move on getting butt hurt because someone who just found this board wanted to comment on it is just sad . But I have noticed a lot of posts about you 1 or 2 good ones the rest are all bad so stop the drama and move on just that simple

Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #54
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto420 View Post
Lol so I missed one page this forum is ment for people to comment on why are you getting so upset you made yourself look bad and now fixed the problem I also fixed the problem you had with my post not drop it and move on getting butt hurt because someone who just found this board wanted to comment on it is just sad . But I have noticed a lot of posts about you 1 or 2 good ones the rest are all bad so stop the drama and move on just that simple

No I find this a little funny. 2 bad posts about me. Both Customers got full refunds, 1 or 2 good guy post, as I usually don't ask customers to post, as of now I ask all customers politely to if they would give some feedback.

You don't read things through. You should take the time to completely read through a thread if your going to comment on it or read the TOS of the forums you are going on.

Thanks again

Jay Clark

Old 04-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #55
toronto420
I did not violate any of the TOS FOR ONE and 2 your only drawing my attion to the post by replying all the time just move on and get over it seriously

Coreysmith

Old 04-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #56
toronto420
More* not my

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!