Info Robert Ward AKA Near North Rodent and Reptile Supply - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
Creative Exotics
Thumbs down Robert Ward AKA Near North Rodent and Reptile Supply

First off I want to say I didn't want to have to do this but Robert Ward has left me no choice. Robert knew I was working long days as summer is my busiest time of the year and it is normal for me to put in 11-15 hours a day in. The forum police can say all they want as the proof is here, And the vendetta they have against me so I am honestly not worried about them anymore and could careless about there view on this. Anyone in the right might will see the proof.

Here's a little break down.

This is what Robert quotes in a thread that is about something else and feels he needs to chime in from his post to the proof in the emails I have you will see he is lying. He says here in this post he had to order $800 dollars in rodents for me. Its a load of crap and and here's the post on here and I will submit the emails. He also goes to say how I have many recent posts about me. There is 2 posts and I refunded both customers there money in full.

Quote:
Jay Clark I may have one BOI post about me that is now several years old about an honest shipping mistake that i did apologize for and have learned my lesson on, But you seem to have MANY Recent BOI posts about you about how in general rip people off and after and ONLY after they start a new post on you, you are left with no choice but to refund their monies.

Also why would you waste time argueing on here about monies for 2 days if you really cared about the snakes health, and weren't worried about spending up $500.00 on a vet. Your the one who needs to give your head a shake Jay

My vendetta is plain and simple you e-mailed me 3 times for orders I filled your first order and sent it to you in which it did arrive on tie though there was some issues with the courier. The second time you placed an order for me. I was low on stock on alot of the items. I told you I had to order them and the cost would be $800.00, you to0ld me to go ahead and order them, I said I wanted your money up front, and you said you would have it to me by a certain which I beleve was by the Tuesday, I already ordered the items cause You wanted them in that week and I had to have my order in by the weekend, the items came in, you refused to send me the money after e-mailing back and forth with you, you still refused to send me the money. So in general you screwed me over for $800.00 worth of rodents that you ordered and didn't pay for, and was forced to sell them over a months and half period to get my money back. I had to pay for these rodents when i picked them up and I informed you of that ahead of time, several times.

Then after that lncident you had the nerve to e-mail me for another order a few months later, what the hell were you thinking Jay, that I would be stupid enough to do any business with you after you screwed me over for $800.00 worth of rodents

I have all the e-mails to prove what has happend in the past between us Jay. I delete nothing

It's none of your business why and when I come on here, and to be honest you must have alot of extra time on your hands as well.

I hope you are telling the truth about going to the vet, as we all would like to see a vet receipt as proof, then you can actually try asking for vet monies back

I apologize to the mods for going off topic, but I thought I would somewhat explain myself.

Robert Ward
This email shows my order and the TOTAL INCLUDING SHIPPING. So The shipping cost where part of the money that he supposedly pair for my rodents. He needs to give his head a shake.

Robert Ward <nearnorthrodents@yahoo.com>

5/6/12

to me
Hey Buddy,

Yup no problem I remember i owe you those hopper rats and the extra large rat.

Now because i wil probably have to get some stuff from my friend again and i have to pay him like lastime with the funds that you send me and because I have to ship on a Monday the order would be sent out for example if you paid me this week, it would be sent out 2 weeks after the payment week. so if you paid me the 10th of this month, i would have to send the order out on the 21st if you know what i mean. it just depends on when i receive the funds and as long as me and my friend can put the order together quickly as well.

Anyways I've priced the order as follows, I only charged you for 75 hopper rats since i owe you 25, but I charged you for 20 extra larges, but I have one in a pack put aside for you, which I'll just throw in the box when i pack everything up.

100 large mice at $0.60 each = $60.00
50 sub adult asf at $1.30 each = $65.00
30 adult asf at $1.60 each = $48.00
20 jumbo asf at $1.85 each = $37.00

Rats
100 Fuzzy rats at $0.60 each = $60.00
100 weaned rats - Charged only for 75 at $0.90 each = $67.50
50 small rats at $1.00 each = $50.00
30 large medium rats at $1.70 each = $51.00
30 large rats at $2.25 each = $67.50
20 xl rats + 1 N/C at $2.50 each = $50.00
20 jumbo rats at $3.10 each = $62.00

06 icepacks at $2.50 each = $15.00
Sub total = $633.00
Tax = $82.29
Sub total again = $715.29
Shipping 4 days ground = $166.26
Grand total = $881.55

Just to mention what I mentioned to you on the phone lastime, I don't guarantee frozen arrival on orders where the shipping is past 2 days. If you want to have it sent by Purolator Express overnight, let me know, but the cost would be $579.00 This is a guaranteed service though

If you want to call Westjet and find out what they would charge you that's cool with me. I worked out the weight at about 126lbs and I think there would be 2-3 boxes measuring about 15X15X15 inches.
The cost of me driving them almost 2 hours to the airport would be $150.00 plus tax. I would also have to take the time to locate where Westjet is now, as I heard they moved since the new terminal was built

If you just want the order to go the 4 days ground that's fine with me to, was just making you aware that ground service is not a guaranteed service by Purolator and if they screw up or miss a connection or whatever that the order could get stuck at a depot over a weekend and I cannot take responsibility for the order thawing out.But hopefully everything will go as planned and will arrive in the 4 days.

Anyways, let me know how you would like your order shipped and we can go from there

Thanks for giving the heads up on your order. I'll start putting it together once i receive the funds.

Also where do you want your order shipped? to your address or Tye's address?

Thanks buddy talk to you soon

Robert Ward
Near North Rodent and Reptile Supply
www.nearnorthrodents.com

Then Robert sent me this email saying he needed to pick up a few things NOT $800 WORTH IN RODENTS.

5/7/12

to me
Jay
I've got a bunch of orders ahead of you right now. so to try to provide you with your rodents within a reasonable amount of time. I was going to buy some of them from a friend, like i did lastime. But I'm not going to do so out of my pocket.And to be honest I am not making a dime on any of the rodents I would be buying for you, but I would be doing it as a customer service gesture, because I know once the renos are done of my facility and I am back up to 100% production and able to expand I can filll your orders myself and make my money. But for now, I buy some of your order and sell it at cost to try to make you happy.

So you have one of 2 options, either pay for your order in full or in two parts like lastime within a couple of days from each other or we cancel your order, and you can go elsewhere for your rodents.
I'm not sure what the issue is this time, you paid for your order lastime in full and you waited around 11 days to have your order shipped out and it would be about the same time this time as well. possibly sooner if you arrange your own 2 day shipping or have your friend pick up and drive them to Westjet. Depends on when you send payment.

As far as the $150.00 for driving to the airport, I thought about it after and felt it was a bit steep and was going to reduce that to $125.00. I charge what I do cause I'm not driving 4 hours round trip plus spending who knows how much time to locate Westjet and then spend who knows how much time at Westjet to get your order put on a plane. For all I know dropping your order at the airport could end up tying most of my day. So I'm not going to tie up most of my day for nothing.Plus there is the cost of gas as well. And you know what I don't really care what other people do, and to be honest I see alot of people on RC for example charging a fee if you want your stuff delivered either to you personally or to the airport.

Hell you wanted to be reinburst lastime for having someone drive to the depot, does this only work one way Jay?

I still do want to sell you my rodents, but if your going to have an issue with paying for your order if you have to wait almost a couple of weeks like lastime, I'd rather not go through the headache.
I have another order where the guy has spent $858.00 on rodents and because of what he ordered and the amount he ordered, he was told it would be by the middle of June before I can get it done, he said that was fine and paid the whole amount even though I was willing for that amount of time to take 50% and then the balance whe the order was done.
But for 11 days or less i think you can pay the whole amount for your order even if you do it a couple of payments within a day or 2 of each other, like lastime

Anyways if you still want to go through with this order and pay the way you did lastime,I'll let you know as soon as the order is complete.. I'll let you handle the shipping arrangements My postal code is L0L-1T0
But to let you know if you make your own shipping arrangements or your friend takes your order to the airport. i accept no responsibility for your order once it leaves my hands

So if your still going through with the order, then I will expect $715.29 for the payment of your order.

Thanks

Robert Ward
www.nearnorthrodents.com

I will put all the emails from this transaction in another message if you want. I am done playing games. I have every email from the first time I emailed Robert as I keep all emails from all sales and purchases!

Jay Clark

Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
snakemanward
The point is Jay,

I order several hundred dollars wrth of rodents for you and you never paid for them. You never sent the money when you said you were and neglected to answer e-mails. As you can see I did not specify in the e-mail exactly what I had to order for you, so how do you know it was not the whole order or most of it. So fine you screwed me over for $715.29 worth of rodents including the tax I had to pay for your rodents.
So i think you need to give your own head a shake, cause that amount to me is reletively getting close to $800.00.
I also was supposed to ship Tye's order as well, but didn't hear back from him either, and the two of you go into orders together, so if your order was $715.29 adding his order with yours that I got screwed on would have deffinetly made it over the $800.00 mark.
in which I remember having to order stuff for his order as well. So there you go.

I and I'm sure other members here will regard you as childish, for posting a thread on a transaction, that is what now almost 8 months old.

You asked me right in your post what vendetta is it that you had against me, so I told you straight out in your thread what it was. I am holding that against you and always will Jay. Why do you think I never answered your third request for an order so I can get screwed again.
No thank you

Robert Ward

Old 03-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
snakemanward
Sorry need to re word

You asked me why I had a vendetta again you in an open forum in your thread, so i told you exactly what you did to me, so there you go

Robert

Old 03-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
snakemanward
Another thing I want to point out is this, regardless the dollar amount, you still put the screws to me, and that is why I will never ever do business with you again. and have the right to be totally against you as much as i can. I will also suggest to any supplier supplying jay, make sure you receive his payment or a deposit first, before ordering anything for him. Don't try to do him any favors or help him in any way like I did.

Robert

Old 03-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #5
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemanward View Post
The point is Jay,

I order several hundred dollars wrth of rodents for you and you never paid for them. You never sent the money when you said you were and neglected to answer e-mails. As you can see I did not specify in the e-mail exactly what I had to order for you, so how do you know it was not the whole order or most of it. So fine you screwed me over for $715.29 worth of rodents including the tax I had to pay for your rodents.
So i think you need to give your own head a shake, cause that amount to me is reletively getting close to $800.00.
I also was supposed to ship Tye's order as well, but didn't hear back from him either, and the two of you go into orders together, so if your order was $715.29 adding his order with yours that I got screwed on would have deffinetly made it over the $800.00 mark.
in which I remember having to order stuff for his order as well. So there you go.

I and I'm sure other members here will regard you as childish, for posting a thread on a transaction, that is what now almost 8 months old.

You asked me right in your post what vendetta is it that you had against me, so I told you straight out in your thread what it was. I am holding that against you and always will Jay. Why do you think I never answered your third request for an order so I can get screwed again.
No thank you

Robert Ward

Robert you are childish you brought up the BS on another post to chime in and try and bash me, you need to give your head a shake... Well you told me you had proof and keep ever email and as I keep EVERY EMAIL FROM EVERY TRANSACTION I posted them. Because I am sick of your games. You shipper messed up and you shorted me on my order Robert! And when you emailed me uncalled emails demanding money because you put spent money out of your pocket when I told you not too you have a vendetta against me. I didn't screw you out of nothing as you said you were so swamped with orders that why you had to purchase some from you friend.

I didn't answer emails because I was out of town here's the emails

5/11/12

to me
Hey Jay,
Just wanting to double check when you were sending your first part of your payment, i know you mentioned the end of the week or beginning of next week, just that I'm picking up some of your stuff from my friend on Monday, and I would like to be able to pay him then as well.

Let me know

Thanks

Robert Ward
www.nearnorthrodents.com

--- On Mon, 5/7/12, JAY CLARK <creativeexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Rodent Order
To: "Robert Ward" <nearnorthrodents@yahoo.com>
Received: Monday, May 7, 2012, 4:28 PM

5/12/12

to me
Hey Buddy,

Ihaven't heard back from you,but i'm planning on meeting up with my friend Monday and was wndering if you could have the first part of your payment to me by then

Thanks

Robert Ward
www.nearnorthrodents.com

Subject: Re: Rodent Order
To: "Robert Ward" <nearnorthrodents@yahoo.com>
Received: Monday, May 7, 2012, 4:28 PM

5/13/12

to me
Hey Jay,

Not sure what`s going on, maybe your too busy to answer me, or your gone away for the weekend, anyways I`ll consider your order cancelled until I hear back from you and receive the first payment for your order.

Thanks
Robert Ward
www.nearnorthrodents.com

> From: JAY CLARK <creativeexotics@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Rodent Order
> To: "Robert Ward" <nearnorthrodents@yahoo.com>
> Received: Monday, May 7, 2012, 4:28 PM
> Robert I don't
> mind sending you the cash if it was like last time I was
> under the assumption that it was gunna be longer man. I will
> use the 2 day Fed-ex cause its a wicked deal and works a lot
> better right. I will send you the first payment late this
> week or early next week and then the other half a few days
> later like last time. I didn't expect you to
> go to the airport for free either man. I would never expect
> that. And I understand you have to buy from someone else
> right now. So I will shoot you the cash and then we can work
> out what day will work for you for shipping. Thanks
> again. I didn't mean anything in a bad way.
> You took it wrong. But I will shoot you an email when
> I'm sending the cash. Thanks buddy.
> JaySent on the TELUS Mobility network
> with BlackBerryFrom: Robert Ward
JAY CLARK <creativeexotics@gmail.com>

5/13/12

to Robert

Robert, I was out of town. Yes I want the order I can.send some cash later. I told.you the end of the week early next week man.

5/13/12

to me
Jay,
Ok that's what I figured, yes I know you told me and I said that in e-mails to you, but because I am picking up the stuff for your order Monday, I needed to varify when your sending the cash so I'm not paying for it out of my own pocket man

Robert Ward
www.nearnorthrodents.com

No you are the one who needs to grow up!

It is clear as day.

A- You lied as you went out on your own limb to purchase the rodents when I told you not to purchase them until I sent the 50% cash to you. You were in a rush to purchase them 10 or more days before the order went out. Regardless not my fault nor is it my problem as I told you to wait until I sent the payment, and you lied about how much you had to spend. You clearly STATED in the email you needed to pick up a few things. A few things is a NOT THE WHOLE ORDER as I was ordering OVER 500 rodents!
B- You need to get over it. I left it as not using you for my rodents and this must have hurt you cause you still have a vendetta against me and your the one who was all over the map and sent me some very immature emails where you bash me and tell me you would like my business.

Give me a break Robert. You are not worth my time to argue with. I will post any email as I have EVERY one from day one. You called this and you didn't think I would post them or something, I have nothing to hide!

You can keep shooting accusations and lies. Like I said I have had enough of your childish yelling in the background BS.

GROW UP AND GET OVER IT! I DIDN'T SCREW YOU OUT OF NOTHING!

JAY CLARK

Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
kim86
Jay, you are a crazy person, stop typing in all caps and grow up.

Kim

Old 03-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim86 View Post
Jay, you are a crazy person, stop typing in all caps and grow up.

Kim

Thanks for your input Kim.

JAY CLARK

Old 03-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #8
snakemanward
No your the one who needs to grow up,and give your head a shake. You said in black and white, you said the end of the week or early next week, that you were sending the cash. You never sent any cash period when you said you were, especially when I informed you several times that I was picking up some of your order on the Monday. Again i didn't specify how much of your order, but the point is that i was still paying for your order out of my own pocket. You never said anywhere to wait till I get back to pick anything up, it doesn't say anywhere wait till I get back. or pick up my order when I send 50% of the cash.
Stop making up lies yourself Jay

I'm not wasting my time any further with this useleass childish thread, I have orders to prepare for customers who have paid for their orders. or for customers who pay for their orders when they say they are.

Robert

The only thing I admit, is that I used poor judgement and paid and picked up your order out of my own pocket and trusting you to pay me when you said you would. That's the mistake I made

Old 03-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
Joe Prestara
I have my own issues currently going on with a business person I recently dealt with, but will take a moment to speak on Mr. Robert Ward. Rob and I have done many transactions over the past year or more and hie service, product and business approach have always been to the highest standard. I reccommend his feeders to anyone looking for a good deal and high quality.

Joe Prestara
Sydney, NS

Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #10
Joe Prestara
This issue seems cut and dry to me, although I do not know every little detail, as only the buyer and seller do. Whenever I order from Robert, I pay up front ASAP, then he prepares my order. To ask a business person to do anything for you without first paying them the money owed is expecting way too much. Robert is a very fair person who will work with customers to make the transaction successful. I have had to wait, at times, to receive my order, as Robert needed to prepare it and make sure it was good and frozen. I had no issues however, with paying him up front because I trust him.

Joe Prestara
Sydney, NS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!