Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 121 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #1201
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
If the court finds in your favor, make sure your lawyer appeals to the court to have his fees (or part of his fees at least) paid by Ty instead of you.
Not only that but Ty should be fined something for being such a dick to cause this to end up wasting court time that should be spent on a case that is at least debatable ... and this case isn't.

This case doesn't need a couple lawyers and a magistrate to see who is dead wrong.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:20 PM   #1202
Sugarhedgie
Agree
I have tried everything to have him settle out of court. Either send me the tegu or the money for it. But like he told the IRCF in his fb page "we will fight this till the end" I think his ego is to big to admit they were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Not only that but Ty should be fined something for being such a dick to cause this to end up wasting court time that should be spent on a case that is at least debatable ... and this case isn't.

This case doesn't need a couple lawyers and a magistrate to see who is dead wrong.

Old 04-04-2017, 12:44 AM   #1203
FresnoTortoise
are you nervous Michelle? It seems when things don't go your way, you post more on this post. don't worry, you will at least get your 400 dollars back. no body wins in small claim court.

Old 04-04-2017, 01:09 AM   #1204
Sugarhedgie
Oh welcome back turtle man lol

If I were "nervous" I wouldn't be dishing out $1500-$8500 in legal expenses and travel expenses.

Not one person thinks I am only entitled to my "$400 back"

Ty should have been a man of his word and honored HIS raffle terms.

Anyone who entered the IRCF/ty raffle if they won the prize/s ty promised would not be ok with just receiving their ticket putchase prices back. Wether it was $100, $200 $300 or more, when the raffle was for an albino tegu or $3500 maybe all wouldn't have pursued getting what they rightfully won because a lot of people are actually afraid of ty.
I am not. I am not ok with what ty had done in this situation. His "feelings twords me" are IRRELAVANT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
are you nervous Michelle? It seems when things don't go your way, you post more on this post. don't worry, you will at least get your 400 dollars back. no body wins in small claim court.

Old 04-04-2017, 05:36 AM   #1205
DLenaRuth999s
Quote:

And the first sentence sounds a bit creepy to me.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:52 AM   #1206
JimM
The one good thing that came from this so far is we learned who to avoid doing business with in the future ; not just Ty but anyone who backs him in this situation.

Who would trust and buy from anyone who thinks what Ty here is OK ?

Old 04-04-2017, 06:53 AM   #1207
JimM
The one good thing that came from this so far is we learned who to avoid doing business with in the future ; not just Ty but anyone who backs him in this situation.

Who would trust and buy from anyone who thinks what Ty did here is OK ?

Old 04-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #1208
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
I've won in small claims court. So, are you just here to troll?

Old 04-04-2017, 02:25 PM   #1209
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
I've won in small claims court. So, are you just here to troll?
Yes he is.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #1210
Sugarhedgie
Is ty just flaunting the fact that he still has t + tegus

This man. SMH
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu