Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 212 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:01 AM   #2111
FresnoTortoise
Here is the black & white

Black - Ty offered an albino tegu produced by him. For almost 2 months was waiting for OP to give him shipping address and make shipping arrangements.

White - OP sued Ty in MA court. Then had it dismissed because OP will be getting what she put into raffle back if she wins. OP decides to post in Fauna somewhere in the middle of her MA lawsuit about her one side of the story, leads to a lawsuit from Ty. OP loses upper hand in battle. Future books will reference this case example on what not to do.

Even after OP's name calling of Ty, Ty was willing to send her an albino tegu produce by him for almost 2 months, 2 months!!! OP is no victim here, she decided not to accept Ty's word for the albino Tegu, she decided to sue Ty. She was in control, until she misunderstood MA law on raffles.

OP later marries her greatest supporter here. So both parties move on from this and live happy lives.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:43 AM   #2112
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

Black - Ty offered an albino tegu produced by him. For almost 2 months was waiting for OP to give him shipping address and make shipping arrangements.

White - OP sued Ty in MA court. Then had it dismissed because OP will be getting what she put into raffle back if she wins. OP decides to post in Fauna somewhere in the middle of her MA lawsuit about her one side of the story, leads to a lawsuit from Ty. OP loses upper hand in battle. Future books will reference this case example on what not to do.

Even after OP's name calling of Ty, Ty was willing to send her an albino tegu produce by him for almost 2 months, 2 months!!! OP is no victim here, she decided not to accept Ty's word for the albino Tegu, she decided to sue Ty. She was in control, until she misunderstood MA law on raffles.

OP later marries her greatest supporter here. So both parties move on from this and live happy lives.
I asked my buddy Ron what he thought of your post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXdg7ZDLc

Old 06-10-2017, 11:49 AM   #2113
yeloowtang
Ming, your nonsense is getting more and more idiotic.

First of all, where did Ty offer her a albino blue tegu t-. ??? Because he sure as hell never said he would send her the purple t+ now did he ?? He clearly said no twice, and then purposly held the info back by not telling her just to pi$$ her off more.
So ultimately, she would asume he is sending the blue version, which HE DID NOT produce.
And he said it would turn out to look just like the one in the raffle picture.
So.... Where the hell did he tell her what he's sending??
You can t answer that because he never did anwer her simple question.

Second , she never called him names, she said the sitiation is shady and scammy, which it bloody hell was by the way, anytime someone tries to pull a bait and switch, that dude is shady a disshonest!!!!!

Go on Ty s facebook page and keep sucking up to him.
You abviously lack the IQ to understant the difference in right and wrong, and seem too lazy to take the time to read all of the communication that transpired between them, you are focus on your boyfriends twisted version. Which he always leaves out his wrong doing. Why do you think he deletes and blocks anyone who points that out to him..??

After tnis reply, im following others advice and just ignoring your other replies.
If dont understand what ty did wrong by now, you re just never going.

Old 06-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #2114
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Bear in mind: I don't DISAGREE with her. Her questions are not where I draw my issue with her behavior, not at all, I've said time and again I think they are reasonable questions any person would ask and that absolutely has not changed. But from the other side of the spectrum, I can see how the second she started name calling, someone might want to end interactions.
If this transaction were simply a sale then Ty would have been perfectly within his rights to refund the customer and refuse to deal with her ever again if he wasn't comfortable continuing. It's called "firing the customer" and sellers do it every day to customers whose money just isn't green enough to deal with their crap; generally 10% of your customers will cause 90% of your business's problems.

However, this was not a sale, it was a raffle/game of chance, and different federal and state laws apply. It doesn't matter how rude, obnoxious, difficult greedy, etc. the winner acts, the prize still has to be awarded unless some other law would get violated (e.g. a felon wins a firearm raffle, or the animal isn't legal to own in the winner's state); in that case the winner would be owed the cash value of the prize.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #2115
Lucille
Pointing out what one sees as issues in the transaction and then discussing those issues is one thing. There are differences of opinion, but as discussion progresses, facts add clarity that helps readers whatever their position may be.
But I and apparently others wonder whether a few of the comments made here are related to the transaction at all.

Quote:

Lowest Karma

1 - Frogman11 (-573)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - FresnoTortoise (-315)
5 - colorado (-311)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - skanndelus (-230)
8 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
9 - wallshaker (-226)
10 - big daddy's wholesal (-220)

Old 06-10-2017, 08:28 PM   #2116
FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111
Ty is a GREAT and honest breeder. Don't listen to just one side of this story. You'll be hard pressed to find other bad reviews about Ty. There is a reason for that.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:36 PM   #2117
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111 View Post
Ty is a GREAT and honest breeder. Don't listen to just one side of this story. You'll be hard pressed to find other bad reviews about Ty. There is a reason for that.
Maybe its because anyone who disagrees with him gets deleted on facebook. Maybe we should be able to see both sides but the only place he posts is on facebook where he controls what is said. For the record I dont know him and have never heard anything bad about Ty Parks but he needs to let the ego go and do the right thing..

Old 06-10-2017, 10:20 PM   #2118
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111 View Post
LOL! Ty loves you for this post. I'm sure he'll give you a sweet deal for your support.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:29 PM   #2119
ElliotNess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
LOL! Ty loves you for this post. I'm sure he'll give you a sweet deal for your support.
20% off an overpriced animal you won't receive?

Old 06-10-2017, 10:35 PM   #2120
Black Adder
Quote:

Good lord!
There are certain posters who question professionalism shown towards Ming in this thread.
Well I am sorry but with utter drivel like this, is there any wonder nobody can manage to remain courteous towards him any longer!
I mean talk about self serving patronising bs!
I did not think his posts could get any worse, not always nice to be proved wrong...lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu