SOLD!! CH 2020 Female Calabar Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 10-20-2020, 07:58 PM   #1
elena
CH 2020 Female Calabar Boa

For sale: 2020 CH female Calabar Boa. CH animals of this species are very rare, with almost all specimens being WC adults. This animals was hatched in May at Outback Reptiles. She is flawless in appearance. However, she is not feeding voluntarily with consistency. She is very easy to assist feed, swallowing pinkies on her own when they are placed in her mouth. She did voluntarily feed once, and we feel she will start doing so more often as time goes by. She is vigorous and active, with normal behavior. The feeding situation is reflected in her price. We paid significantly more for her when she was freshly hatched and had not even shed yet. The price is $150.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
G.E. Reptiles
That has to be the coolest thing Iv seen in a long time. Did you just have a single hatchling?

Old 10-20-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
elena
I did not produce this snake, but they generally have clutches of 1-4 very large eggs at a time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2020, 09:35 PM   #4
G.E. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
I did not produce this snake, but they generally have clutches of 1-4 very large eggs at a time.
I should have read your post... my bad on that. Iv had nearly everything that comes out of west Africa come gravid before but never a Calabar... thats very cool. Should sell super fast.

Old 10-20-2020, 09:37 PM   #5
elena
Calabar eggs are also very tricky to incubate, or so I'm told. I haven't bred them myself yet, but my oldest pair is ready and I hope to make my first attempt soon.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!