Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje) - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #231
markpulawski
The reason I waited so long to post was because Jon worked reptile shows with Mike Novy of Rain Forest Junkys, Mike kept saying what a good guy Jon was and he would make good on his trade. Mike Akana and Mike N are friends so we waited out of respect and believing what Mike N. had said but to no avail. My 2 emails requesting animals JB said he had to trade were sent to him in May this year with 1 more follow up in June, no response.
I don't think starting a new thread on Jon is a good idea, it is easier to see a pattern of deception in a vendor when it is all listed in one thread

Old 07-23-2017, 01:51 PM   #232
Tankster
Mark, I am glad you share your story here, he just ripped off someone I know recently, we need to let people in this field know how bad he is, hopefully no more people fall in his trap in the future.

Old 07-23-2017, 03:16 PM   #233
smcrandall
Matt Hxxxxxxx
Wai Lxxxxxxxx
Julie Bxxxxxxx
Caz Sxxxxxxx
Ramy Gxxxxxxx
Jessica Txxxxxxx
Derek Dxxxxxxx
Jay Sxxxxxxx
Steve Cxxxxxxx
Mike Txxxxxxx
Kevin Gxxxxx
Shawn Crandalll
and the list goes on and on, there are more that I have missed and others who are waiting still.....

Old 07-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #234
Fumbles
If you can't sex an animal with pictures, you don't deserve your money back. What a b***h fest this thread is.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #235
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
If you can't sex an animal with pictures, you don't deserve your money back. What a b***h fest this thread is.
So Brad, you think it is OK for someone to send a trade animal and get nothing in return?

Old 07-29-2017, 05:32 PM   #236
Fumbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
So Brad, you think it is OK for someone to send a trade animal and get nothing in return?
Let's break down your statement. I wrote that if you can't sex an animal based on pictures that you don't deserve your money back if it turns out not to be the sex you thought it was. Then I said what a b***h fest.

Please explain to me where in that statement I asserted that trading and receiving nothing in return is ok.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:41 PM   #237
Lucille
Brad, you referred to the thread when you talked about the 'fest', and part of the thread is people not receiving their trades.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #238
Fumbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Brad, you referred to the thread when you talked about the 'fest', and part of the thread is people not receiving their trades.
I'm referring to the sexing of an animal before purchase and the warranty people in this thread assume it carries, as noted by the sentence right before calling it a b***h fest, which it is.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:49 PM   #239
Fumbles
On that note, Lucille, I think you outlined an issue.

You saw something that wasn't there. You made an assumption about a very clearly written statement which was wildly incorrect. I can see where a lot of confusion in these trades comes from, given the reading comprehension level of those engaged in said trades.

This is why I only accept face to face transactions. The feelings of those in this hobby are often too fragile to negotiate online.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:51 PM   #240
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
I'm referring to the sexing of an animal before purchase and the warranty people in this thread assume it carries, as noted by the sentence right before calling it a b***h fest, which it is.
But that is not what you said. You said 'this thread'.
You do agree that Jon has been dishonest in his dealings?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!