Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:56 PM   #321
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I'm not stopping you from doing *anything*.....stop making excuses, and AGAIN, playing the necessary part of a victim. Nobody is buying the act.
I am certainly not playing victim... so again, please just let this move forward. And yes you did call me names, so please stop it. Thanks

Old 06-17-2017, 07:59 PM   #322
DavidBeard
Jesus Christ, for a grown woman you whine incessantly. I see why you're such good friends with Traci. Blaming everyone else for your problems must be a great hobby for the 2 of you.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:03 PM   #323
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
I was only letting Lucille know that there was a rumor.
Linda, you started sending me emails on the 11th. In the email on the 11th you described a lizard which had been sent to a person who did not practice good quarantine and whose collection was ultimately decimated by illness. Nick had allegedly sent her a lizard but in the email you said that you did not know if that lizard was the first ill one; you also said that you were not even sure if Nick knew about this death.

Why is it that you did not go to him? After the shtf, you called him, but when I asked him on the 12th whether you had approached him (because I was not going to continue a whisper campaign), he stated

06-12-2017, 09:46 AM
XtremVipereXotics
Name : Nick Lillis
Re: thread
Im glad to i was always willing to help i just had to get her on the same page. But no Linda has just been writing about me on the forums has not contacted me privately. Im assuming she is a good friend of my buyer.

I think rather than making the rounds and secretly talking about all of this, whether or not you thought I was a moderator, if you believed there were issues, why not approach Nick and just talk to him first?

Old 06-17-2017, 08:15 PM   #324
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Linda, you started sending me emails on the 11th. In the email on the 11th you described a lizard which had been sent to a person who did not practice good quarantine and whose collection was ultimately decimated by illness. Nick had allegedly sent her a lizard but in the email you said that you did not know if that lizard was the first ill one; you also said that you were not even sure if Nick knew about this death.

Why is it that you did not go to him? After the shtf, you called him, but when I asked him on the 12th whether you had approached him (because I was not going to continue a whisper campaign), he stated

XtremVipereXotics
Im glad to i was always willing to help i just had to get her on the same page. But no Linda has just been writing about me on the forums has not contacted me privately. Im assuming she is a good friend of my buyer.

I think rather than making the rounds and secretly talking about all of this, whether or not you thought I was a moderator, if you believed there were issues, why not approach Nick and just talk to him first?
Lucille I wished I had sent directly to Nick and I told him that and that was my mistake. I was letting you know that a 3rd person wanted to come here to post and what it was about. These are not my accusations and by no means did I imply that. I believed 3rd party wanted to come forward. IF those emails were not wanted, I figured you would have not responded. But you asked me to ask the 3rd party to come forward and I did just that. I told Nick I should have let him know directly and he seemed to say no worries. He also sent back text telling me to not worry. With that being said, this "rumor" is wide spread and I am one of the last to know. Since that time, any info I got, I sent to Nick and told him that is what I would do from now on. He was very nice on the phone and we talked for long time.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #325
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
[quote=Switzer Reptiles Inc.;2008171]Lucille I wished I had sent directly to Nick and I told him that and that was my mistake. I was letting you know that a 3rd person wanted to come here to post and what it was about. These are not my accusations and by no means did I imply that. I believed 3rd party wanted to come forward. IF those emails were not wanted, I figured you would have not responded. But you asked me to ask the 3rd party to come forward and I did just that. I told Nick I should have let him know directly and he seemed to say no worries. He also sent back text telling me to not worry. With that being said, this "rumor" is wide spread and I am one of the last to know. Since that time, any info I got, I sent to Nick and told him that is what I would do from now on. He was very nice on the phone and we talked for long time.[/QU

Nick also told me on the phone that he did not believe that he sold her that iguana and that he would check the records. I thought it was shipped and later person claims bought at show. After I called Nick and he called me back as well, he said he not to worry any more. I also posted many times that I believe rumors are rumors period.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:28 PM   #326
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:

XtremVipereXotics

Also Lucille, you asked me to come here and if I was interested in the truth to answer questions which I did. As I said, I thought was all ok with Nick the last time we spoke. Even though I am pretty sure he was aware of the rumor, I should have contacted Nick directly and just asked him. Like I said, we talked a lot and we even together sent that message to Naomi to ask her for proof. I read it to Nick and he said it was ok to send and I did. Then when it came in, still while we were on the phone, he asked me to send it to him and I said of course since you are being accused of it being your animal. Yes, I made mistake and fixed it with Nick. Not in collusion with anyone.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:43 PM   #327
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:

XtremVipereXotics

Also, he said he had the emails about my concern and understood that I was concerned about reptiles. He said no problem that he loves reptiles too. I told him about accidentally sending out a lacerta with one arm missing and how I could not believe that I did not see that. Next day he made a statement I think, saying I called him and we talked. What I have done since that time is to try to get the accuser to give Nick proof and we did that together on the phone that night.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #328
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Also Lucille, you asked me to come here and if I was interested in the truth to answer questions which I did. As I said, I thought was all ok with Nick the last time we spoke. Even though I am pretty sure he was aware of the rumor, I should have contacted Nick directly and just asked him. Like I said, we talked a lot and we even together sent that message to Naomi to ask her for proof. I read it to Nick and he said it was ok to send and I did. Then when it came in, still while we were on the phone, he asked me to send it to him and I said of course since you are being accused of it being your animal. Yes, I made mistake and fixed it with Nick. Not in collusion with anyone.
You injected yourself on your pal's behalf and no one should have to ask you or advise you to do anything. Traci's an adult. Let her handle it. You yried to do more damage control behind the scenes than on this thread. Whether you mentioned the word crypto here or privately, it was wrong and you know. You promoted an unproven rumor and as far as I'm concerned, your credibility his is as low as your buddy's.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:23 PM   #329
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Also, he said he had the emails about my concern and understood that I was concerned about reptiles. He said no problem that he loves reptiles too. I told him about accidentally sending out a lacerta with one arm missing and how I could not believe that I did not see that. Next day he made a statement I think, saying I called him and we talked. What I have done since that time is to try to get the accuser to give Nick proof and we did that together on the phone that night.
That's caled "saving face". Butt out.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #330
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
From one of Linda's emails to me:

Linda, one of the first things I said to you when you sent me your emails was to ask you to post the facts and evidence. How is that not wanting to get at the truth?
As far as finding the truth however it comes, the questions arising from the posting of the lab results will hopefully find some interesting truths. It took me a while to think through the 'negative' announcement and realize that the time frames seemed to be wrong, and ask others for help.
If you are interested in following these issues wherever they go, you could certainly help by asking and answering questions here.
Lucille, I did what you asked and that was to come here and post myself. And again, did not mean to be short with you and I have apologized to you for that. I believe you asked me to have the accuser to come forward with proof and so I did ask. Since she was taking so long, I felt that this was a rumor. NO evidence, then a simple rumor. I should have sent directly to Nick and after discussion with him, he said he understood and we would go forward. Next day, he posted that we talked and everything ok. From then on, anything that I received pertaining to the rumor, I sent directly to Nick... not to you. I believe Nick is innocent due to lack of proof. Now what else can I do. Nick? Anything else I can do for you? After our conversations, you said everything ok on your end. No one has given any proof that you sold her sick iguana. As I said, I should have sent directly to Nick and that is what I have done since our conversation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!