A big thanks to those who post on this forum....(con't) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-07-2004, 02:47 AM   #1
MR_Jungle_Mist
A big thanks to those who post on this forum....(con't)

Maybe it's just because it's almost 2am here or something, but I was looking through this forum and I must say I'm quite impressed with everyone who has posted here and I feel I must say THANK YOU for one thing especially.

It's so nice to see a forum where every 3rd post isn't "Help! My Ball isn't eating!" / "MY NEW BALL PYTHON REFURED A MEAL **PLEASE HELP!!**" / "How do I get my Ball to start feeding!????????????"

It must be one of my biggest pet peeves and this forum has managed to avoid this entirely.

So a big gold star on everyone's forehead and an A+ for a job well done.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:55 AM   #2
Vince
I think that there is just so much information on the old posts, People who need that kind of help can just do a quick search and get the help they need.

Old 12-08-2004, 12:17 AM   #3
legalbabygirl77
In agreement...

I agree with you on that note... I have found a lot of the questions that have been posed on this forum to be very informative for me as a bp owner. When I first got Akasha (my female normal bp), I had virtually NO knowledge about snakes whatsoever.... My husband had owned snakes as a kid, and his father had kept several snakes, but I knew absolutely NOTHING, so I had to start from scratch. I felt like every small thing that went wrong, I was asking questions to him and his dad about. I got the "BP Manual" by Vosjoli, and read it cover to cover a couple of times, and when she ended up constipated the night before my birthday about a year and a half ago now, I was scared to death, but I looked it up, soaked her in a tepid bath, and "everything came out okay". If I had the knowledge then to come and find resources like this, I would have felt so much better about everything, but I lived and learned... And after the first fast, I realized she was really okay, so I promise, even though I may ask some questions on here, that won't be one of them... lol
Thanks for the help I find on here,
Melanie Brown
mom to Osiris, Isis, and Akasha
(my 1.1 Columbian bcis and 0.1 normal bp)

Old 12-10-2004, 01:08 PM   #4
NEWReptiles
I think Vince is right.

I think most newer folks are now reading about thier question BEFORE they ask it. Either way, I like this Regius forum more than ANY other.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!