Cane toads (Bufo marinus) for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 09:06 PM   #1
TraceH
Cane toads (Bufo marinus) for sale or trade

I have 2 LARGE cane toads (Bofu marinus) for sale or trade. These guys are about as big as two fists. I don't really know what they're worth so best offer gets them. Open to any trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #2
gwshark
toads , hello!

hi i was wondering were you are selling these from and what you are selling for? please reply as soon as possible. i don't want to miss out on a chance to get a large marine toad. i have one now but would like a larger one. please email me at adamcorley@aol.com asap. also leave a number or another email adress so i can call or address you more easily. as far as trade goes the only thing i have available for trade are some baby bearded dragons, but anyway please reply soon. bye

Old 07-14-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
rogersmith
cane toads are marine? the only pictures or footage ive seen of them was out of water. if you lick the poison off their glands it makes you trip dosnt it?

Old 03-14-2005, 07:28 PM   #4
kajicky
Ok How Much Please

How much for 1 of the toads - I have looked around and seen one for £30 is that what you are looking for??

Old 04-02-2005, 06:44 PM   #5
angel165
cane frogs

hi my name is erin and i am looking to trade i have fish and i have nine crayfish and i have two firebelly toads and i have two green tree frogs that are small if you like my offer please reply to me at www.wowaway@.com

Old 04-02-2005, 06:45 PM   #6
angel165
[quote=angel165]hi my name is erin and i am looking to trade i have fish and i have nine crayfish and i have two firebelly toads and i have two green tree frogs that are small if you like my offer please reply to me at [url]www.wowaway@.com i would like to trade but if you don't want to that is fine

Old 05-05-2005, 05:01 AM   #7
addblueyes
Exclamation i will buy them and pay for shipping.

hello i will give u 35 dollers for bot hplus shipping??? hows thaT SOUND IF NOT I will basically give u up to 50 bucks for both ??? cool thanks

Old 02-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #8
SCReptiles
canes do not make you trip. they are actually toxic. i don't know of any human deaths, but many reports of cats/dogs licking them and dying. i am pretty sure you would at least get very ill of you licked on. what you are thinking of is the CO river toad. =)

Old 09-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #9
Buckquark
im interested in them. im willing to pay $5 each

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread