Weather - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #41
Dragondad
Where's the BBQ?

Old 01-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #42
Cat_72
Great pic!!!!

We got the snow and COLD here now too.......

I want to make it clear that I was NOT complaining about the unusually warm weather, and would like it back please.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:42 PM   #43
Stardust
LOL I so second that motion!

The BBQ? Maybe on the week end for now the snow coming down will put the fire out!

Old 01-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #44
Dragondad
Went out for work this morning and had to scrap my windshield (inside and out) it was 11 degrees this was at 930am got maybe 3 more inches on the ground last night. I would put a poll up but my choice right now is I like the warmer nicer Michigan. Global warming might not be so bad....

Old 01-16-2007, 11:05 AM   #45
Cat_72
It was 12 below zero when I got off work this morning. My thermostat on my truck froze up halfway to work last night....hitched a ride to work. The ol man got a ride from work to my truck and got that home, and left me the old "work car" to get home....and the locks were frozen on that when I tried to go home. The guy who was going to give me a ride home, well....his car started but the throttle was stuck wide open. Used half a can of ether to finally get my one lock unfroze and take the other guy home, and get me home.

Warm, good. Cold, VERY bad.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:30 PM   #46
Dragondad
Well it just seemed that the car heater couldn't overcome the cold, so I did some walking today. Little errands that I would normally drive, figured good for the heart good for the health, good for getting the blood going. All I can say is Thank God I got boots for Christmas and they are so warm.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #47
Stardust
Now that the winter has come a bit late but with a vengence I will not talk about my vehicles, lol, as I don't want to jinx anything So sorry to hear about the car situations, not good at all.

On a lighter note some of the kids and I did make it out last night to get some annual snow angels in the fluffy snow before it turns into rock hard snow
Time to start making the good winter foods, soups, chili, yummy!

Old 01-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #48
Dragondad
yep made my pot of chili yesterday, hadn't thought of soup but a good cream of broccoli sounds great. Oh and I did get gas for the grill, moved it so its one step out the door on the deck and am ready to go....

Old 01-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #49
Cat_72
I picked up the makings for chili yesterday, no time today but going to throw it on the stove in the morning....and make some home-made beer bread to go with it. It's one of the few things this weather is good for.

Old 01-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #50
Stardust
It's snowing AGAIN! Seems like this is the month for it. Not those big fluffy pretty flakes either, just small snow and lots of it!
I love the snow for the holidays (didn't get it) and no snow there after (getting it) I REALLY need to have a word or two with mother nature!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!