brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
Wilomn
brian foster, bcfos, LIAR

brian foster, also known affectionately as fester, is a liar.

He has, on another site, done what here got a mod fired.

He has modified posts of another member to say things the member never said.

He has deleted posts that showed his lies.

He has modified posts to try to hide these lies.

He has abused his postion as admin at that site by doing these things.

He should NOT be trusted as he WILL lie to anyone to get them on his side.

He is on my ignore list on this site.

This is all on record at TRR.

Most of it is on record in the mod forum and in the threads he modified and/or deleted. On some threads he did a hard delete, completely removing ALL record of the thread which is AGAINST TRR rules for deletion.

He lies. Then he lies about lying. He kisses ass to keep people on his side and likely to believe him.

Anyone looking for truth should look for it elsewhere as he has scant association with it.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #2
Jim O
Wes,

Do you have evidence that you can present here to support yout accusations? Or something business related more than a he said/she said? Otherwise this seems like a personal feud best left off the BOI.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
Wilomn
I cannot unless I can get other mods from TRR to come forth and state what they know.

It was a rather large bruhaha over there. It is the reason I no longer go to that site.

While it is personal, it is also relevant as he is lying here about me to further the fued between dandy and myself.

I'll have to put what I know, and what is known about me, on the line here.

He's a lying sack of putrecense who has chosen to insert himself into my doings and should therefore be known for what he is.

There may well be members who remember the threads as I wrote them and as they were when he changed them, but I do not have specific knowledge of who they may be.

He's a liar Jim, plain and simple.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #4
John Apple
Ok Wes
Facts man Facts and call me uninformed but what is th TRR

Old 01-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
Ok Wes
The Reptile Room

thereptileroom.org

Old 01-29-2007, 02:27 PM   #6
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
Ok Wes
Facts will be coming.

TRR is www.thereptileroom.org where I am a member in absentia, former Mod, and as far as my lastconversation with Gary the owner of the site, I could be back as a Mod anytime I want to associate with the likes of foster.

Whether or not this is still valid I do not know as it has been at least a couple of months since he last made the offer, but make it he did indeed do.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
Gary O
Wes Bro you know that we are cool and I think you are a good guy. I really do and I will tell everyone this. I do not care who they are.

I can not comment on the hard deletes 100% as admins can delte totally from the site. And edits. I will not lie there is logs that deleted happened but it does not say what was deleted. It was so long agoi I honestly can not remember.

I do not know why you two hate each other so much. Niether of you really sell anything. lol

But bro really. Me and you are cool.

And yes I own TRR. For the ones that do not know.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #8
Wilomn
Thanks Gary.

Just to be perfectly clear on one little thing.

While I was a mod there we, all staff, had conversations about deleting posts and threads and the policy instituted was for EVERYONE to copy and retain an ORGINAL of ALL posts and threads that were deleted.

Is this correct?

Was this done by foster when he deleted and edited MY posts?

Old 01-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
kmurphy
This appears to be feud that started on TRR why not leave it there?

I know Brian posted here on the "Warning Point" thread and gave you a bunch of crap. It appears though, that whatever occurred TRR happened a while ago so your bringing it up now seems to be directly related to Brian's posts. You would call this pretty suspicious if it were anyone else.

Did you really care all that much or do you just want to get back at Brian?

Old 01-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #10
Chameleon Company
So you have a feud with Brian, with some words exchanged in the Feedback Forum as noted. My reading of the rules for posting here is that this thread violates several, to include that is has no business in this forum. I would hope that this might cause the Grand Poobah to finally ban you once again completely from Fauna, and put this site out of your misery. Scurry back to TRR, as it seems you are OK there. If it is allowed to stand here then let it serve as a monument to the meltdown that is Wes Pollock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!