Rodentpro.com.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2003, 12:08 AM   #1
BHan
Rodentpro.com....

Has anyone ordered quail from rodentpro? They're the only place online that I can find has them. I've heard bad things (shipping late, taking to long, animals with feces on them and poorly packaged) but I really need some feeder quail for my snake that will not take rats. So, how were they?

Bo Hanan

Old 06-27-2003, 12:14 AM   #2
Donnie Smith
Personally I have never had a bad experience with them. I have not ordered quail, but ever mouse or rat that I have gotten from them has been top quality, well packed, and on time.

I don't think you can go wrong with them.

-Donnie "Morti" Smith

Old 06-27-2003, 05:12 AM   #3
biff
the rats i have gotten have always been covered with feces and sometimes have bedding material on them. Some of the bags they come in are ripped also. But it's always something I've been willing to live with because of their cheap prices!!

I have never really had a problem with anything else...their shipments are very reliable. And hey, how bout their website... it's nice.

good luck,
Steve

Old 06-27-2003, 07:00 AM   #4
Clay Davenport
I have placed quite a few orders with Rodent Pro and have always been completely satisfied with their services and quality.
There's usually a little fecal matter in the bags, but it's always a very small amount. I figure of you're killing thousands of mice regularly there's just no way around that.
I've had only one ripped bag, and never a late shipment.

On a side note, if you want to compare prices, Mike Stefani, who sells roaches as well raises quail also.
A search of google for feeder quail will yield a few other results.

Old 06-27-2003, 10:58 AM   #5
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
I've also done a few orders with them and have been very happy with the results. I've never gotten quail, but the mice and rats have always been top notch.

Old 06-27-2003, 12:36 PM   #6
dself40
Rodentpro

I have made three pretty big orders from rodentpro and they always shipped when they said they would and I have never had any shippments show up late.They have always been quality mice and rats and they seem to be on the bigger side of there scale on weight.And for the most all the rodents have been fairly clean.And I have called and talked to Kevin on the phone and he is real nice guy and takes care of you.Or he always has for me.I would recommend Rodentpro highly.

Old 06-27-2003, 01:39 PM   #7
BHan
Thanks guys. I'd really like to know if anyone has ordered their quail though.....

Bo Hanan

Old 06-27-2003, 07:16 PM   #8
jdg
I have only ordered rats from them and have had no problems - reasonably clean animals, shipped on time, prompt emails keeping me up to date on my orders.

You might be having trouble finding answers about the quail because, if I recall correctly, they just started selling it.

Old 06-27-2003, 07:45 PM   #9
Jeff C.
Wink

Bo,
I've ordered the 1 week old quail from Kevin and was pleased with them. Communication with Kevin was great and he shipped when he said he would. I've also ordered mice, rats and rabbits from Rodent Pro and couldn't have been happier.......

Go for it....Jeff Cieslak

Old 06-27-2003, 08:09 PM   #10
20ftplus
Thumbs up

This company is the best I've found for quality frozen. I highly
recommend them. I've been in the reptile business since 1976.

Mark Childers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!