High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2007, 07:03 PM   #551
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I can not speak for others as I am only one person and do not know any other people who have dealt with HEH on a personal level, but I can speak for myself in the fact that Dave never once asked me to defend him. In all honesty quite the opposite. He told me to not waste my time here and he is sorry for things that were said to me ect. I feel there is no need for an apology, as I am an adult and can take even more than I dish out due to my general respect for people, difference in opinion or otherwise. I agree with some here and disagree with others, but all in all as I said my experiance was pleasent with no complaints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I think dan is scared. He's scared that he made a mistake. He's scared that if he askes brian/damon/josh/david for his ID photo that dan will not get the snakes he was promised. I think he's scared to admit that the whole thing was him getting scammed by a crook.

The whole toughguy thing is a good indication of it. The whole defending of someone who is so obviously a theif is also a good indication of someone who is just too scared to do what he knows he should.

hmm.. guess it should be reiterated... damon did a pretty good job of manipulating his small handful of defenders and friends a few years back before he went underground. I see that similarity here comparing then and now.

Adrian

Old 01-19-2007, 07:07 PM   #552
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
One other thing to note, my database is only 30 days old. If you notice in the bottom left corner it has the box for residents. If there are any residents other than the registered owner then it will list them by name. If the registered owner is the only resident then it will remain blank, which this one is.

Griz

Which again brings up the quirk that David/HEH always seems to post with a dial up IP that traces to Houston Texas when he supposedly lives 200 miles away in Oakdale LA.. more than enough local numbers in LA to dial in to for internet service.. even in small towns, you usually don't have to go much more than 30-45 miles to get a dial up IP... why go 200 miles out of state for internet access?

Adrian

Old 01-19-2007, 09:02 PM   #553
HerpVenue
Quote:
I have my right to an opinion just like everyone else, just mine is based on actually seeing the person involved and the facility in question, and you guys base yours on allegations and speculations. To each his own.
You are right. We have nothing but speculation. After all the endless list of coincidences do not count for anything.

So go ahead and ask him for a picture. After all we are only speculating and can't possibly be right.

Just a little picture.

After all there are about a hundred people out there who are tall, dark, has dealt with tim Capps, has a white ford dually that is a stickshift and grinds in reverse and has really rough hands, and has interest in the same types of snakes....and actually has the same exact snakes.

you are so open minded and we are so wrong.... so ask him for a picture already... what are you afraid of? Oh yeah... he has your snakes. That is why you are afraid.

Quote:
I am done posting on this thread as all everyone is doing now is argueing over irrelevant things(including myself) and none of this gets any of us anywhere in a positive direction.
so help out this thread.
go ask him for a picture.

Quote:
those that know me do not care what is said here, and nor do I.
After about 100 posts in this thread....I would say you care.

don't go away just because you are SCARED to ask the guy for a pic

Quote:
Also with his guarantees you can trade it right back in and get something else, so there would never be a reason to be disatisfied.
so if I pay for a neon snake..... and I don't get a neon snake.... your saying I could trade for something else? The jerk has my money. I paid for a neon snake. No other trading will satisfy me unless I get a neon snake or something better than a neon snake.

Your arguements do not make sense. You keep trying to justify for a scammer. it is evident.

At first I admired you for sticking up for a guy. it was the right thing to do.
Now I see you are only sticking up for him because you might lose something. You are only sticking up for him for selfish reasons.

Old 01-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #554
HerpVenue
maybe i missed it.

but I have not seen him address our picture comment.

He is even to scared to touch on it.

he can't find an excuse not to ask for a pic.

Old 01-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #555
CurtisF
I think it's pretty cut and dry that they are one of the same at this point. To say otherwise, you must not have been reading the thread, or have been selectively reading only certain parts of this thread that suit you.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #556
Ravens_Mama
You know alot of this could be cleared up by turning the address and location of supposed David over to the authorities because there IS a warrant out for Damon who's criminal record does show use of alias they would check it out on another note a simple call into the IRS with the location names and other info concerning false business claims and the link to HEH's website clearly stating prices would prompt an investigation into THAT end of the problems. Hell HEH = David and Tawni could more then likely be brought up on Fraud and Sam charges for the misrepresentation of the animals its called False Advertising and is actually against the Law. If someone wants to get all the info together to proceed with the suggestions i have made id be more then happy to make the phone calls needed. Im not afraid of this guy and seriously this has gone far enough and some action is needed on our part aside from sitting at our desks typing everything and just sitting on this information doing nothing.

JenJen

Old 01-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #557
Wraith
Just because there is an arrest warrant out for Damon, doesn't mean AZ will pursue it to the point of extraditing him back to that state (assuming David is Damon).. even the authorities noted in that news article telling of how Damon failed to appear in court that the infractions were considered too minor and not worth the effort.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:54 PM   #558
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Mama
You know alot of this could be cleared up by turning the address and location of supposed David over to the authorities because there IS a warrant out for Damon who's criminal record does show use of alias they would check it out on another note a simple call into the IRS with the location names and other info concerning false business claims and the link to HEH's website clearly stating prices would prompt an investigation into THAT end of the problems. Hell HEH = David and Tawni could more then likely be brought up on Fraud and Sam charges for the misrepresentation of the animals its called False Advertising and is actually against the Law. If someone wants to get all the info together to proceed with the suggestions i have made id be more then happy to make the phone calls needed. Im not afraid of this guy and seriously this has gone far enough and some action is needed on our part aside from sitting at our desks typing everything and just sitting on this information doing nothing.

JenJen
Gee knock yourself out!!! Your idea run with it...

Now if you want to ask someone to do something see if anyone here lives anywhere near the guy and can check it out...Randy

Old 01-20-2007, 12:30 AM   #559
varnyard
Hey Damon, I mean David, do you have that sinking feeling yet?

I think you are right about at this point now.
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #560
Keith Northrop
Talking The Real Deal.....(Photo Interpretation)

Rich.....You should adopt that Pic as the "Offical Fuana Experience".....
You could post that photo in 90 percent of Mackey's Posts.. In fact I'll
assign names to All those Croc's......We will run out of Croc's....Oh...theres
Jim-O looking to take a chunk out of someones rear....Oh.. Look its Ravens MaMa...Ravensgait?.....Its a family conspiracy.....HaHaHa....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart