Bad Guy Horrible experience with snakes at sunset - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:20 AM   #81
Snake-Queen
I agree, that at this point in time, SAS should communicate with the OP on the status of his order, whether it is a refund or they are shipping today.

While I don't agree with the OP's approach, he does deserve a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-27-2014, 10:29 AM   #82
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junranpd View Post
The problem is I didnt get any reply from them!!!! till now!!!
You said that with your own words that they did contact you!

YOUR OWN WORDS HERE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junranpd View Post
Here is the record of the messages I sent by using the message system on their own website
Snakes at Sunset Said:

we will send you pics over the weekend, and ship monday for tuesday? that work?
Please send pics today
23rd Oct 2014 @ 7:40 AM
So yes, keep shooting yourself in the foot. No wonder they haven't answered you. You were being a very obnoxious person with how often you emailed them, and how OFTEN it was after hours. A normal business does not keep hours after 5 maybe 6pm. So you emailing them at 10pm & 1am and expecting a response is insane!

Slow your roll, and give them time to answer you. At this point, if I were them, I'd give you a refund and put you on a BLOCK list to never get inquiries, emails, phone calls, or ANYTHING from EVER again. Your money is not worth it, nor is the grief you give by just being a customer.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:29 AM   #83
Pasodama
AssinJunranpd;1769054]Still no reply, no message, no e-mail, no refund what all the defenders here gonna say about this? LOL. You guys need to shut up unless you want to pay me the money back or let snake at sunset pay me the money back[/quote]

You are in no position to, rudely, tell anyone to shut up.
Not everyone is defending SAS but, instead, are pointing out your inane, "over the top", behavior and how that approach can have negative effects. Unfortunately, it seems you do not "get it" and, apparently, have not learned from it.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #84
Pasodama
Hate if/when I mess up the quote format.

Old 10-27-2014, 01:38 PM   #85
sincitydragons
I haven't read through all of this and I'm not going to because quite honestly I don't need to. I pride myself in customer service but if you were my customer I would fire you sir. Try to keep in mind that just because a business has a website for the convenience of the customer that can be viewed 24/7 doesn't mean they don't have regular business hours in which they physically do business. You sent money before ever corresponding with the seller, and you decided last minute to order this animal from someone you have never dealt with; those are your first two mistakes. Did you ever consider that the person running the business had other customers ahead of you, and that their entire world may not revolve around you and you alone. I understand you wanted what you wanted when you wanted it, but the total lack of planning is on you not the seller.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #86
Billy1138
I agree with sincitydragons and other posters. The OP is behaving very immaturely. Plus you're expecting communication on a weekend. You posted several times over the weekend that you haven't gotten an email.

Why would you expect a reply over the weekend????

Old 10-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #87
juliasara
Not saying I agree with how th op behaved but from what he posted they said they would send pics over the weekend and would ship Monday but still have not (if they have it hasn't been reported here) sent the pics like they said they would and didn't ship today nor confirmed a refund. Even if the op behaved like a sane person and didn't send message after message the seller still hasn't done what he stated he would.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:12 PM   #88
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Not saying I agree with how th op behaved but from what he posted they said they would send pics over the weekend and would ship Monday but still have not (if they have it hasn't been reported here) sent the pics like they said they would and didn't ship today nor confirmed a refund. Even if the op behaved like a sane person and didn't send message after message the seller still hasn't done what he stated he would.
At this point, if I were the seller, I wouldn't bother, and would have just refunded. But I doubt the OP will chime in as to if/when they get refunded. The OP is hell-bent on trying to make it seem as though no comminication took place, when clearly they did answer, though it wasn't to the OP's liking.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:03 PM   #89
neilg
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
AssinJunranpd;1769054]Still no reply, no message, no e-mail, no refund what all the defenders here gonna say about this? LOL. You guys need to shut up unless you want to pay me the money back or let snake at sunset pay me the money back
You are in no position to, rudely, tell anyone to shut up.
Not everyone is defending SAS but, instead, are pointing out your inane, "over the top", behavior and how that approach can have negative effects. Unfortunately, it seems you do not "get it" and, apparently, have not learned from it.[/quote]

exactly.. perhaps the OP isn't aware of the BOI posting rules that are REQUIRED by FC administration to be read *before* posting a BOI? They clearly state that civility is required.

telling all the 'defenders' to 'shut up' really crosses the civility line, doesn't it?

Old 10-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #90
WebSlave
Personally and professionally, I would avoid this Junranpd (Di Pan) like the plague myself. He (I am presuming) filed an abuse claim with his email service about the automated notices he received by being subscribed to this thread.

Guess he got his panties in a hard, tight wad when this thread didn't go the way he wanted it to and figures it's the site's fault. I pointed my server people to this thread with an overview of the vBulletin messaging system functionality and they are going to forward their assessment of his claim to his ISP for their review. Hopefully they will decide they don't want to have anything to do with him neither.

I'm toying with the idea of banning his butt, but I'll chew on the idea for a few days while waiting to see if he has any more nuggets of immaturity to add to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!