Good Guy abby aka Abigail McDufford - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:45 AM   #1
JoeyAwesome
abby aka Abigail McDufford

Just did a trade with Abby everything
went extremely smoothly. It can be stressful to ship first in a trade but with Abby I was never once concerned.
Would definitely do business again.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Abby has a bunch of 'good guy' threads and there's a reason for that! She's awesome! Received a gorgeous baby blood today, nice shipping job and amazing looking little fella! Thanks Abby!

Old 08-24-2016, 04:27 PM   #3
gobee
Just going to post here since it was the most recent thread and I'd rather add to one than start a whole new one.

I just completed my third transaction with Abby, and as always everything was flawless. I will continue to be a repeat customer of hers for as long as we are both in the hobby. I purchased a little Huffman male from her last month and the weather (and my schedule) finally permitted shipping this week. He, like all of her animals, is an excellent example of his morph and in great health. I got a good deal on him to boot. No matter how long it takes before shipping can occur I never have to worry about not getting exactly what I paid for. Abby is honest and very easy to work with.

My Huffman has a barely-there kink at the very end of his tail. It's so small that even knowing it was there, I had to really look for it before I saw it, and yet it was one of the first things she mentioned to me when I inquired about him, and even sent me an image of it to make sure I saw it. It didn't look bad at all in the image, and it looks even more negligible in person. Had she never said anything about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed it for quite a while. To anyone who hasn't dealt with Abby before, buy with confidence! You won't find a better breeder or seller anywhere.

Old 01-19-2018, 12:46 PM   #4
charlie-vette
Abby is the best. She is true to her word, i.e., extremely honest. She is very knowledgeable on reptiles, even an obscure one like a Papuan Olive Python. Great person to work with on a transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with Abby on any matter and neither should you. Thanks Abby!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!