Good Guy Outback Reptiles (Mike Schultz) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2018, 11:00 PM   #31
JCCS
Tom, the fact that you would choose someone's skin color to attack tells me all I need to know about what kind of human being you are. I know he can't post now, but I also know he's viewing. I'm not excusing Mike in any way as I've never been too impressed with his business in observation over the years. But even with as stupid and offensive as what Mike did, the fact that you think of skin color as something to attack and demean shows you to be a worthless, unfortunate addition to the gene pool.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:25 AM   #32
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Tom, the fact that you would choose someone's skin color to attack tells me all I need to know about what kind of human being you are. I know he can't post now, but I also know he's viewing. I'm not excusing Mike in any way as I've never been too impressed with his business in observation over the years. But even with as stupid and offensive as what Mike did, the fact that you think of skin color as something to attack and demean shows you to be a worthless, unfortunate addition to the gene pool.
We've all had our fun, let's try to keep the thread on topic now rather than continue pandering to those who are clearly starved for attention

Old 01-30-2018, 11:33 AM   #33
Phil Bradley
I am a bit confused, was the initial animosity due to Mike selling deceased ETB babies? Fixed specimens are a staple in scientific herp collections and many folks enjoy collecting them. I saw the original ad and thought the price was a bit steep for potentially amateur fixed specimens (simply placing dead animals in fixative isn't sufficient for a long term collection) however this is a free country and if he was breaking no legal or ethical rules then it is his prerogative to offer said animals. Am I missing something?

Old 01-30-2018, 12:21 PM   #34
Will0W783
I think the initial animosity was related to a previous interaction between Mike and Tom, but I'm honestly not 100% sure myself.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #35
Mike Schultz
That guy has had a hard on for attacking me for years now. I've had him blocked on FB for over 2 years, and he found a way to pester me here on fauna now. True dedication to the fandom there.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:56 PM   #36
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bradley View Post
potentially amateur fixed specimens (simply placing dead animals in fixative isn't sufficient for a long term collection)
These have been fixed and then preserved by somebody who makes a living in the specimen "business"

Old 01-31-2018, 01:29 PM   #37
Phil Bradley
With this information (specimens were preserved correctly) there is no reason why anyone should throw shade on Mike for offering them for sale.

My single experience with Mike was a trade involving GTPs for a C. zebrata. Everything went smoothly and the zebrata is in good health and growing nicely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!