Getting closer to that Sunglow! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Thumbs up Getting closer to that Sunglow!

I sure am hoping anyway. Sammy was busy with Aurora for a good solid 3 weeks last month, than he switched to MJ for a couple weeks after his meal break. Now he has been steady on Aurora the last 3 days. Plenty of locking up too.

And Aurora has been putting on a little "extra" weight. Noticed this late last night...

Hopefully this will all work out. Been waiting an awful long time for my Sunglow. LOL

Thanks for looking
Rick

Old 11-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
Metachrosis

Old 11-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis
Dude, this guy is a machine! Now that he finally has it right, there's just no stopping him.

Looks like my thousand dollar belt is going to have to wait.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:01 AM   #4
shrap
Rock on Rick!!

Cant wait to see some babies!

Old 11-13-2007, 08:08 AM   #5
Laura Fopiano
Woo Hoo!!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Wishing you the best Rick! Hopefully, Aurora does fine too after the tough couple of years (Surviving Luis and abscess).

Old 11-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
LakesideBoas
Aw, c'mon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Looks like my thousand dollar belt is going to have to wait.
You know you wouldn't be able to do that anyways! Keeping my toes crossed for you!

Old 11-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Wishing you the best Rick! Hopefully, Aurora does fine too after the tough couple of years (Surviving Luis and abscess).
Ya know, that's the funny part. I actually didn't want to breed her this year, but my Vet convinced me to go for it. (I bet he wants a baby ) But in truth, she really is as healthy as she has ever been, so why not.

Thanks for the luck Laura! And everyone else of course. I hope my expectations are met. I have high hopes for these two. We'll see.

Yeah, I'm all bluff. I couldn't snuff this guy just for not breeding. But I can threaten to do so. He seems to have taken it serious.

Thanks again
Rick

Old 11-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Ya know, that's the funny part. I actually didn't want to breed her this year, but my Vet convinced me to go for it. (I bet he wants a baby ) But in truth, she really is as healthy as she has ever been, so why not.
I'm sure you wouldn't if she wasn't. Just wishing you both luck. Looking forward to seeing pictures of a nice litter. Good Luck!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:11 AM   #10
heathn
Rick, good luck with those sunglows!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!