Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #81
Ken Foose
Calling him entertaining is not even close. He's just hilarious. He called my store about 4 times today and just cussed me out forever. The first call was fairly civil as he complained that every animal I ever sent him has died. Then I finally asked who this was, and he said Victor. From there it just got ugly. You could hear the tension in his voice, he got louder and started talking faster, and every other word was a swear word. I was in the middle of helping customers so I was forced to hang up. He called right back, and this time it was just a man red face screaming at me. I found it very amusing, but once again I had to work so I hung up on him. He called again, and just started where he left off, and I hung up on him. Then he emailed me. I replyed. While I was doing that he called and talked to one of my staff, swearing and ranting. Said he did not want to talk to me, but that I should plan on being sued. I told my employee to go back to work and forget about the call. In the meantime, on the computer he has threatened to destroy my business single handedly by causing my suppliers to stop selling to me. I'm amused still. So, lesson learned is that if you do post against this insane person, he will call and harass you if he can, or will email and harass you for sure. All in all very funny, and made my day. Now all his stuff is heading for the spam place. You can have too much of a good thing, and he's reached my limit. Take care guys, and good luck.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #82
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
Calling him entertaining is not even close. He's just hilarious. He called my store about 4 times today and just cussed me out forever. The first call was fairly civil as he complained that every animal I ever sent him has died. Then I finally asked who this was, and he said Victor. From there it just got ugly. You could hear the tension in his voice, he got louder and started talking faster, and every other word was a swear word. I was in the middle of helping customers so I was forced to hang up. He called right back, and this time it was just a man red face screaming at me. I found it very amusing, but once again I had to work so I hung up on him. He called again, and just started where he left off, and I hung up on him. Then he emailed me. I replyed. While I was doing that he called and talked to one of my staff, swearing and ranting. Said he did not want to talk to me, but that I should plan on being sued. I told my employee to go back to work and forget about the call. In the meantime, on the computer he has threatened to destroy my business single handedly by causing my suppliers to stop selling to me. I'm amused still. So, lesson learned is that if you do post against this insane person, he will call and harass you if he can, or will email and harass you for sure. All in all very funny, and made my day. Now all his stuff is heading for the spam place. You can have too much of a good thing, and he's reached my limit. Take care guys, and good luck.
Why is it that whenever some low life goes out of control, this first thing they do is threaten a lawsuit. I doubt he has the money to hire an attorney, and I doubt any attorney would represent him after he has admitted shipping snakes USPS on an open forum.

Ken, I'm sorry you had to endure listening to this guy for even one moment.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #83
Ken Foose
Thanks very much for the sympathy, but I really don't mind. It was fun listening to him rant and swear. My life is kind of dull sometimes, and this just helped make the day more festive. I see he's looking at this thread now, so he must just be going bonkers right now. I can just see his eyes budging out, perhaps a vein pulsing on his temple as he plans on ways of making me pay. He is a loon you know? Not even close to being normal. I bet he's as unhappy as a porcupine in a balloon factory right now. That will teach him to do things right next time, and if he screws up again, perhaps he'll be big enough to admit it. On second thought, nope, I don't think he ever will.
Nite

Old 03-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #84
WebSlave
Well, I guess it is my turn on Monday....

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:32 PM

> to whom it may concern i signed up for an account with your website and i would like to cancel it and i do mean business i tired of the relentless attacks on myself and my business done from your forum now i was suspend for three days so your shady people or members can continue to attack me. now as a member you guys have the right to use my information as long as i am a fauna member but once that tie is broke expect you to repsect my privacy. if this continues you leave me no choice but to pursue this in Florida court. i will be call you Monday to discuss this in person.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #85
Ken Foose
Rich is in big trouble now

Rich, you just gone and did it. He's going to chew you up and spit you out. Once he finds his false teeth. Seriously, this guy is something else. Funny as all hell to talk to but there's just something wrong with him. I think he's just been hit in the head too many times. Well, now you and I are finished. He's going to destroy my business, your business, and will more then likely sue you and end up owning Fauna. Rich, we should just shuck it all now and you and me move to Belize. He'll never find us there. Or you can just ban him forever and be done with it, because that's what it's going to come down to anyway. He's just one of those guys that won't sit when you tell him to sit. God help us all, for we are doomed

Old 03-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #86
Lucille
I see this as a wonderful fundraising opportunity.
If he and the two of y'all should ever actually all be together in the same courtroom, I'd fly down there and pay to see the entertainment and I bet we could get a courtroom full.
I'd love to see the judge's face as he (or she) reads this thread and realizes this guy actually admitted in writing to shipping snakes USPS.
Then we could all go out to dinner while Victor would be no doubt chowing down on much more humble fare.......

Old 03-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #87
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I see this as a wonderful fundraising opportunity.
If he and the two of y'all should ever actually all be together in the same courtroom, I'd fly down there and pay to see the entertainment and I bet we could get a courtroom full.
I'd love to see the judge's face as he (or she) reads this thread and realizes this guy actually admitted in writing to shipping snakes USPS.
Then we could all go out to dinner while Victor would be no doubt chowing down on much more humble fare.......

Me too, I wanna come also!
Maybe they have A1 sauce for the crow he'll eat?

Old 03-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #88
dondeb562
LOL! I am still reading through this whole post (can we say dejavu??) I did want to point a couple things out. When my order was going through with Victor (as you can read from my original posts) he too assured me that my cham was being shipped via UPS I then confirmed that with him over the phone when I placed my order. Then the day he shipped he gave me a tracking number which began with US at that point I ask why would there be a us at the beginning when he said it was coming UPS, he then said oh no I meant USPS, yet he assured me on several occations it was UPS. I let him know over the phone that I was not happy about that at all as usps has lost packages of mine in the past.
Also He claims in this post below he is his OWN boss, yet with my transaction he claimed his partner would not allow him to refund my money. So which is it???? One minute you DO have to explain yourself to someone and then the next you dont???
It is pretty clear as day on that box it was sent via 2nd day and not over night, but classic Victor, puts the blame on EVERYONE else except where blame should obviously be placed.
This guy is such a SCUM BAG! OUT FOR A BUCK AND THATS IT!!!! Great way to run a reputable business Victor! lol! You are such a joke! hahahahaha!
I am sure I will have more to ad since I am only to this post which I think is on page 4-5 lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
i look i dont have to explain my self to you or anyone! i am my own boss! none of you pay my bills and supplies or my reptile invoices so back off. i try not to get in other peoples business because i am too busy trying to help my customers get the reptiles that they want! if you guys dont have anything nice to say just don't say it at all. i am not asking you for business or anything! and for all the people out there who are customers i apologize if i have offended you. this is meant for the holes.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #89
vonnick52
Victor called me 3 or 4 times in a row yesterday from a blocked number, I finally got irritated and answered the phone, he wouldn't give me his name. He had gone through all of my old posts and was trying to be nice, once I figured out who he was, I hung up.

He immediately called back a couple more times, I just pushed it to voicemail....he left a somewhat cordial message and did not swear at me or anything, like I've read in the previous post. He also emailed me. I will post that at the bottom.

Just to clarify, when I mentioned he said he wouldn't do parking lot deals because he'd been almost arrested by the cops, I was referring to parking lot reptile deals, not drug deals. He claimed I was inferring that he was selling drugs and I was lying. I stand by the fact that he told me he would not meet me somewhere because he's had trouble with the police in regards to selling animals.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvonderh@mail.usf.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 4:38 PM

hi nick this victor i read what you wrote about on fauna and let me clarify something with you. i never told you that i almost got arrested in the street. if you going to quote me please do it right! 2nd when you call me last time i told that we are a private company and we do not allow picks at our facility at this time. for security reasons. something that FIRST CHOICE REPTILES does the samething READ HIS WEBSITE! but NICK MOLE has a good rap on fauna clickifys. i see that you sell reptiles from time to time on fauna so i could understand why you wrote that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but my god write true! don't lie! yes i do go to Miami once but that is to replenish the animals!i sell. so does every pet-store and reptile business in your AREA and how do i know because i see them there all the time. the wholesalers also have CAPTIVE BORN ANIMALS as well as W.C i go there to pick special orders for customers and to replenish
the animals i carry that have been sold! there is nothing suspicious about doing that i am not breaking any laws and i have a class 3 for the state of Florida that allows me to SELL AND EXHIBIT ANIMALS. this is a small world here everybody knows each other and you don't want to have a bad rep. Now if you do not wish to purchase form me that fine i do not have to force sales on people. i have large customer base nation wide and i do not have to lie to my customers about my animals or about our policy's. with all due respect all i ask is that you do lie! good day!

Old 03-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #90
vonnick52
Oh, and in his voicemail he said something to the effect of "We don't allow pick-ups for security reasons, How do I know that you're not going to rob me?" Funny that he's worried about being robbed, considering how he's robbed a few people on here, and I'm sure many others.

Prick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera