SOLD!! 1.2 Scolecophis Atrocintus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 04-24-2019, 02:08 PM   #1
Justin Munsterman
1.2 Scolecophis Atrocintus

I have a beautiful adult trio of these incredible little snakes. These are truly something unique and exciting. They are very easy to keep. I have them on jungle mix substrate with some leaf litter covering and some cork flats for them to hide under. They will often be out cruising during the day especially when they are hungry. These guy will ONLY eat centipedes... Its absolutely awsome to watch them hunt and eat a centipede. All three are well established and have absolutely no issues. I have videos of them feeding. They have taken several different species of centipedes but I mostly use fan tails because they are cheap and readily available from wholesalers. Or you can catch larger 4"-5" centipedes throughout most of the US. I've used Florida blue legs before and they were gobbled up.

$450 shipped or can deliver to Hamburg this Saturday for $400
I will include any centipedes I have left with the sale.

Please email me with any questions

Highergroundherps@gmail.com

Justin Munsterman
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!