Vic signs with Eagles! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
MedusaCoils
Vic signs with Eagles!

I just lost a whole bunch of respect for an organization!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-one-year-deal

Wayne

Old 08-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
LauraB
I'm just glad he's long gone from Atlanta

Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
Kingetula
This is a touchy subject.

The man did his punishment according to OUR LAWS!

Old 08-31-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
WJS Herps
Well stated Scott. I thought about this long and hard and he has every right to pursue his living again. However, I will also say that he also deserves every bit of the verbal barrage that is going to be thrown his way. I'm sure he will get over it while looking at his back account, but he's going to have a long hard season ahead (especially on the road).

Please don't construe this as support or sympathy for the man. In actuality I really don't give a rat's ass about the guy - if he got run over by a truck I wouldn't lose sleep - I guess I'm just defending his right to become a productive member of society again after serving his sentence.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post

He also lost 40 Million in endorsements and much more when you look at the whole picture that wasn't given as punishment from our judicial system.

I refuse to jump on this Bandwagon with you at this time. I believe he should get a second chance instead of knocking him to the ground over and over. I don't think what he did was right but I also believe a man who served his time according to our laws should always have a second chance. (murder and rape/child etc.. is another issue) If he continues his behavior however, I'll agree with you.
I agree. So long as he never owns animals again, and follows within the laws that he should, after doing the time he has, and the amount of money he has lost ( As well as a horrible reputation that will follow him throughout his life) I will not jump on the bandwagon either. Yeah, i dont LIKE that he fought the dogs and such.... but i think that once hes done the time and went through with the punishment.... he should get another chance.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post

He also lost 40 Million in endorsements and much more when you look at the whole picture that wasn't given as punishment from our judicial system.

I refuse to jump on this Bandwagon with you at this time. I believe he should get a second chance instead of knocking him to the ground over and over. I don't think what he did was right but I also believe a man who served his time according to our laws should always have a second chance. (murder and rape/child etc.. is another issue) If he continues his *PAST* behavior however, I'll agree with you.
* I edited this part to say PAST. I think that word is important and should be put into the sentence.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
Mistyck
Funny thing about this whole thing is I think he should be given a second chance, but I still think he's a piece of trash. I think he deserves to try to get his life on track, but that doesn't make me happy about it.

HSUS decided to have him speak out against dog fighting:
Michael Vick & HSUS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!