Want to start breeding and selling, how do I start? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:35 AM   #1
C0rocad
Want to start breeding and selling, how do I start?

Hello all,

I wanted to start a breeding project for a few species I'm interested in.

I'm not really looking to make profit or turn this into a business or anything but I was wonder if anyone had any tips of the actual business side of this. Payments, Shipping,Policies etc and the like.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
Lucille
Do a search on the site for TOS or terms of service, there have been several excellent conversations.
Also, of course, since this entire site is founded on business 'Faunaclassifieds', reading the BOI, the general business discussion forum, and others is time VERY well spent, to give you a handle on what is important.

Old 05-13-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
Big Borg Reptiles
I agree with Lucille, I think the best way to get a handle on how to deal with the business side is to spend time looking at what other people are doing. Also, just the process of purchasing animals and having them shipped to you will be a huge learning experience. You'll quickly find out what other people do that works, and what other people do that you can't stand lol. At the end of the day you have to make your own decisions, but looking at people who have been doing this for a while is a great starting point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!