Squeeze me Constrictors (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2002, 07:28 PM   #1
HerpVenue
Squeeze me Constrictors (Inquiry)

What are your experiences?
Good?
Bad?
So so?
Let me know all. Tell me all.

Also anyone know if they are still going ahead with their cages?
What about there animals? Are they good?
How is shipping? Profesional and prompt? or the opposite?

Thanks

Old 11-12-2002, 07:32 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Ritchie.... If I'm not mistaken, SqueezeMe is owned by Ethan Fredericks.... I've done business with him in the past and everything went very smoothly! I wouldn't worry about a thing!

....Neil

Old 11-13-2002, 11:02 AM   #3
HerpVenue
Neil,
can you do me a favor and check on them?
If you have a phone number can you call them to make sure everything is okay and they are still alive etc etc

Anyone else have any contact with them within the past 2-3 weeks?

Old 11-14-2002, 02:53 PM   #4
20ftplus
I emailed them 3 weeks ago 3 times; I never received a response.
I was responding to an ad they placed on kingsnake for a lg retic.
I was surprized they didnt respond. Mark Childers

Old 11-14-2002, 08:58 PM   #5
HerpVenue
Anyone here know if they are okay...
because my e-mail has not been answered.
I also have someone I know e-mailing them and no answer..
And he is also calling them and the phone is disconected.

On the same token....I know someone who sent a money order and no response...

Anyone know what is going on? Are they okay?

Old 11-14-2002, 09:05 PM   #6
elkhorn
Thumbs down

Ritchie,

I also placed an order with them and did not receive the snake. Ethan did email me about 5 times in one day, then when I sent my money I never heard from him again. I had ordered a Male Tiger Retic, but the snake didn't arrive in ten days after payment was sent and no responses to multiple emails. I did receive my money back by using fruad protection from Visa. I hope this help.

Jeff Simpson

Old 11-14-2002, 09:07 PM   #7
elkhorn
My experience happened between 10-25-02 and 11-11-02

Jeff Simpson

Old 11-15-2002, 08:57 AM   #8
rujonesin
I have been contacted by them several times in the past. They would respond to classifieds on animals I had for sell. Always the same thing. "I want the animal if you still have it" "I will paypal immediately" "I have cash now".

It was always something telling me how definate they were about buying and then they would never respond to me again. If I were emailed by them now I wouldn't even consider it a legitimate email.

It is my personal opinion but I wouldn't ever consider doing any business with them. They just aren't serious about the business.

Old 11-17-2002, 04:11 PM   #9
MileHighHerps
Angry Ripped Off by Squeeze ME

THEY ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS IMHO. I am still trying to get my $$ back from them or the snake. No response to my emails. The phone is no longer working. He was quick to accept my PayPal and then nothing!!!!! BEWARE OF ETHAN!!! I have contacted fraud at Paypal and Kingsnake. Ethan if you read this you better come clean!!!!

SUSAN NEWMAN
MileHighHerps@aol.com

Old 11-17-2002, 07:47 PM   #10
ciderinc
Ritchie,
Unfortunately I haven't had a good experience with him recently.
We had an agreement where I traded him about $250.00 worth of rabbits for a young tiger retic I paid shipping my way he would pay shipping his way, I had dealt with him a few times before in this manner and it all went well so I had no problem just sending him the rabbits. Well here we are 2 months later with no money and no snake, I am very fustrated with him at this point!
However i do know he recently moved and has been posting on kinsnake since that move, I just dont know why he isnt trying to make this right. he refuses to answer my e-mails and he has never answered his phone or returned messages as far as I can tell in dealing with him.
He is a 17 y/o kid who is trying to make a name for himself, he has some really great snakes when he actually has them. I have received 1 of his retics and it was really everything he said it was I was very pleased, but this whole incident has left a sour taste in my mouth about dealing with him, if i were you i would make sure you are very careful about any dealings with him.

Charles B. Cardell
C.I.D.E.R., Inc

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!