My new perfect little hoggie, Scarlett :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-20-2015, 02:16 PM   #1
XxBLUExX
My new perfect little hoggie, Scarlett :)

I'm in love.
She hasn't offered to bite, she's been crusing around her bin sense she got here around 11:15, and she just ate a mouse pinky for me!
couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
Lucille
That is a handsome snake you got there!!! Congrats on the new acquisition

Old 01-20-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
XxBLUExX
^_^ thank you very much!

Old 01-21-2015, 11:12 PM   #4
Firefly713
They have the cutest little grumpy faces don't they!

Old 01-21-2015, 11:54 PM   #5
XxBLUExX
Lol yes they do!
That permanent glare is kinda negated by the pudgy little face and upturned nose, especially when her head is about as big as my pinky nail xD
Why so serious little hog?

Old 01-22-2015, 06:45 AM   #6
scosta56
In the one pic when you open up her deli cup to let her out had me giggling. She is like why thank you I have been waiting for you to open that. Lol making herself right at home All over your stuff. Sooo cute and sooo funny.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:16 AM   #7
XxBLUExX
Lol I was expecting her to curl up and try to hide when I opened the cup, but she lifted her head up and started flicking that tongue around like "thanks bro, nice place you got here, I'm gonna go find a nice warm cranny to crawl into." Lol
She still has yet to use her hide, but I guess her water bowl suffices,

Old 01-22-2015, 08:25 AM   #8
scosta56
Hahaha I see her peeking. She is a really really nice looking snake. You are really selling me on them. I did a fair amount of research yesterday , and they really seem like a relatively easy species to keep. I'm really considering purchasing one. She is so cool. I would love a snake that is active during the day. Finally someone to see. Lol unlike my ball pythons that I don't see until the night. Come to think of it I don't really see them ever. Unless it's close to Friday which is there feeding day.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:48 AM   #9
XxBLUExX
I wonder if she thinks she's hidden? Haha.
If I was allowed to get another snake (my family is scared of my adorable little scaley ones for whatever reason), I think another hog would be it, totally fell head over heels for the little guys ^_^
I'd recommend getting from the breeder I did, just because she's a well started little thing and simply beautiful :3
She likes to sit at the front of her tub and watch everything that's going on, and when I take off the lid she pops up to say hello instead of trying to hide, definitely a bold little thing.
My ball python is the same, with the occasional meandering around her enclosure, then back to her warm hide, though I do love when she decides to set out and observe us, she's too pretty to stay cooped in her hide all the time lol

Old 01-22-2015, 09:49 AM   #10
scosta56
Lol Thats exactly how I feel about my ball pythons. I have a few that cost me a pretty penny . I wish I could see them lurking around more. Especially my pied he is so cool I wish I could always see him lol. He is a typical man. Only appears for the dinner bell lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!