Info Triple Moons Exotic - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #21
mikeyt
Who said anything about the identity must be known. I just stated that it hasnt been made known, and it seems hipocritical since you are the one whining about the mystery of the so called phantom breeder. Personaly I really dont care, and doubt that anyone else does either.

I also just stated they could be related. Maybe it is just the phantom fauna member.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #22
TripleMoonsExotic
I think I'm understanding better. Andrew isn't upset that his email was shared...He's upset that I consulted friends about the transaction, my concern over the underweight female that was bred and the resulting implication that I could potentially being ripping him off...Which resulted in one of those friends contacting him directly (which was absolutely not solicited by me). Since "the Phantom Breeder" is not myself or Charlene, the email from him has nothing to do with the headline Triple Moons Exotic. This just leaves the fact that Andrew does not want any negative/concerning transactions being talked about to unrelated parties, which is what I did "wrong" here.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
LarryGrant
First off I dont know either party. But what the heck hey Andy what ya got for sale so you can lie to me then post something negative on here about me sounds fair. Thats what I got out of this whole deal.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #24
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12 View Post
If you feel my complains are "petty" then by all means delete the thread. I respect the fact that you may know Stephanie, and maybe the "Reputable Breeder" personally. I have nothing to gain, and everything to lost by this thread and it truly is disappointing to see threads like this are received.

A final detail I would include is the "Reputable Breeder" signed the final email as "Phantom Breeder". So that was the most fresh name in my mind.
Show me where I said anything about your complaint being "petty".
I don't know Stephanie, and I rarely interact with her here....if anything, we tend to be somewhat antagonistic toward each other; but have sort of a mutual tolerance.
As you can probably guess from the above, I haven't had any discussion about this situation with her, so I have no clue who Reputable Breeder is. I'll be honest - I barely skimmed the emails, so I'm not fully aware of the content...but WTF good is an anonymous endorsement and self stroke? None at all. If the person wasn't saying negative things about you - shrug it off.

As far as naming Stephanie in this thread - I guess I understand the choice, under the circumstances...but, all I really got out of it was that she handled her interaction with you professionally when she felt you misrepresented some animals, and that she chose to discuss the situation with friends prior to choosing a course of action. I don't feel that it reflects poorly on her; but if you choose not to do business with her because one of those friends contacted you, that's your decision...as was the one to broadcast it.

BTW, since you referenced (in the original thread) Stephanie having the deleted ad brought back - that wasn't quite accurate. She requested it, I declined....but I did give her the listed weights for reference. Since she posted the advertised weights (4xx grams, and 1xxx grams), and you did not dispute them, I don't really see any reason to undelete the ad at this time.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #25
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Show me where I said anything about your complaint being "petty".
I don't know Stephanie, and I rarely interact with her here....if anything, we tend to be somewhat antagonistic toward each other; but have sort of a mutual tolerance.
As you can probably guess from the above, I haven't had any discussion about this situation with her, so I have no clue who Reputable Breeder is. I'll be honest - I barely skimmed the emails, so I'm not fully aware of the content...but WTF good is an anonymous endorsement and self stroke? None at all. If the person wasn't saying negative things about you - shrug it off.

As far as naming Stephanie in this thread - I guess I understand the choice, under the circumstances...but, all I really got out of it was that she handled her interaction with you professionally when she felt you misrepresented some animals, and that she chose to discuss the situation with friends prior to choosing a course of action. I don't feel that it reflects poorly on her; but if you choose not to do business with her because one of those friends contacted you, that's your decision...as was the one to broadcast it.

BTW, since you referenced (in the original thread) Stephanie having the deleted ad brought back - that wasn't quite accurate. She requested it, I declined....but I did give her the listed weights for reference. Since she posted the advertised weights (4xx grams, and 1xxx grams), and you did not dispute them, I don't really see any reason to undelete the ad at this time.
My statement was unclear, I was not intending to insinuate you actually said petty.

I am not going to argue my case. I've stated my concern, and posted emails. Those that continue to misconstrue my intentions or statements are fully entitled to do so, I just hope any other viewers carefully read the details.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #26
dustinNMpythons
Your intentions weren't misconstrued on my account and earlier you tried to make it clear to me that this thread isn't about the mix up about the weights and I understood that from the beginning. You made this thread because you are mad that Stephanie talked to contacts about what they would do in the given situation because it had to do with the hickup that occurred during the transaction. And you are upset that this phantom breeder or whoever emailed you but it doesn't matter why the thread was started, now everyone can see everything that happened (which consists of you sending mis-represented animals, Stephanie keeping 100% composure during the entire thing, and you making multiple threads after telling Stephanie that you wouldn't) This whole thing should have stayed in PM's or emails between the buyer and seller.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #27
reptirus
Wait a second, let me make sure I am understanding this whole thread correctly...You make a sale, but misrepresented the snakes. Stef tells you about it, you come up with the idea of a partial refund and the issue is taken care of. Stef actually goes as far as making a POSITIVE BOI post about you after all of it, and then even goes as far as giving you a second chance with another purchase, so you decide to drag her name threw the mud?

From what I saw and read in those emails, it doesnt really seem like anywhere that you were really arguing the fact that the snakes were not grossly under their listed weights, which leads me to believe that you probably didnt fight it that bad because you knew they were underweight...

Old 04-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #28
Newport
Im just curious wasnt the het female given for free with the purchase of the male butter het something?. Sorry I thought I saw that on the last thread that was deleted.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #29
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newport View Post
Im just curious wasnt the het female given for free with the purchase of the male butter het something?. Sorry I thought I saw that on the last thread that was deleted.
Andrew implied that in an email or a post somewhere, but from what I remember the listed price on the Butter het Hypo was $500 (which was listed at 400g and arrived at 268g) and Char paid $625 for the pair.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #30
VAsnakeman12
"Who said anything about the identity must be known. I just stated that it hasnt been made known, and it seems hipocritical since you are the one whining about the mystery of the so called phantom breeder. Personaly I really dont care, and doubt that anyone else does either.

I also just stated they could be related. Maybe it is just the phantom fauna member."

So you just asked for the heck of it? Cool. And I will work on by "hipocricy". And I will try to make my future posts consist of less whining. My sincere apologies.

"This just leaves the fact that Andrew does not want any negative/concerning transactions being talked about to unrelated parties, which is what I did "wrong" here."

Interesting theory. Doesn't line up with the fact that I posted about it on the BOI. I just want negative transaction treated appropriately. And not in a misrepresenting, behind my back way. Seems you left out several details about our previous transactions. First, you made it sound like Het papers were in the original deal. Despite the fact that you were not a part of the original deal. Also you've failed to point out that I payed you above and beyond your minimum requested refund. But that is a fine detail to leave out as well.

"First off I dont know either party. But what the heck hey Andy what ya got for sale so you can lie to me then post something negative on here about me sounds fair. Thats what I got out of this whole deal."

Larry, I would almost be offended if I had the slightest hint that you actually read the original post. You'd quickly realize that is not what this thread is about.

"Your intentions weren't misconstrued on my account and earlier you tried to make it clear to me that this thread isn't about the mix up about the weights and I understood that from the beginning. You made this thread because you are mad that Stephanie talked to contacts about what they would do in the given situation because it had to do with the hickup that occurred during the transaction. And you are upset that this phantom breeder or whoever emailed you but it doesn't matter why the thread was started, now everyone can see everything that happened (which consists of you sending mis-represented animals, Stephanie keeping 100% composure during the entire thing, and you making multiple threads after telling Stephanie that you wouldn't) This whole thing should have stayed in PM's or emails between the buyer and seller."

So, Stephanie kept composure (which I agree, she did) but you can tell I am mad? How so? In some sense, at this point I agree. It seems the loudest voice gets heard on here. My point is not to smear Stephanie, it is to post an informational thread. Especially after the message I received. I realized other people may have related experiences.

"Wait a second, let me make sure I am understanding this whole thread correctly...You make a sale, but misrepresented the snakes. Stef tells you about it, you come up with the idea of a partial refund and the issue is taken care of. Stef actually goes as far as making a POSITIVE BOI post about you after all of it, and then even goes as far as giving you a second chance with another purchase, so you decide to drag her name threw the mud?

From what I saw and read in those emails, it doesnt really seem like anywhere that you were really arguing the fact that the snakes were not grossly under their listed weights, which leads me to believe that you probably didnt fight it that bad because you knew they were underweight..."

This is a poster-child of someone that didn't read the post.

Her party identified the refund amount by giving me a window. The numbers they sent were "75-100 dollar refund". I sent $90 on the spot. According to the buying party, this was largely because of the female, not the male. Which again, had you read the original post, you would realize the female was included for free. Finally, I was not the one that originally publicized the transaction. Stephanie felt it appropriate to share misrepresented transaction details to third-parties.

See my response to Stephanie. There was an adjacent ad with the correct weight. It was not intentional.

"Andrew implied that in an email or a post somewhere, but from what I remember the listed price on the Butter het Hypo was $500 (which was listed at 400g and arrived at 268g) and Char paid $625 for the pair."

The ad specifically stated the Hypo was included free. We closed on terms with the hypo included free.

Finally Stephanie, I am still waiting to hear your explanation on why the het female only gained 13 g after feeding. I didn't want to keep bringing the weight issue up, but since you continue to do so...

For reference, the snake's prey items weigh in the 80-200 g range.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!