Good Guy Hiss and that Exotics (especially Kyle and Hailey) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #1
dantethebeardie
Hiss and that Exotics (especially Kyle and Hailey)

Well as my first official post I thought it would be cool to talk sweetly about my awesome local shop. When I decided I wanted a reptile I went to all the local pet stores I could. I bought a Beardie from a local pet shop who told me it was one of the best Beardie around and talked me out of $100 plus nearly $200 in supplies. Anyways when I brought it home it wasn't eating at all and had bugs on it. I looked it up and it was mites. I had a friend refer me to a guy named Kyle. When I called him he told me that mites are treatable and if I brought him and his tank in he'd show me what to do. Anyways was going to but in the morning my dragon was dead. I told Kyle and he said that if I still came in he would talk to me and help me get a new pet. Anyways I went to his shop and noticed one thing right away. HIS STORE IS CLEAN!!! I mean there wasn't a single poop in a cage or anything. First I met with Hailey who was kind and introduced me to Kyle. When I told Kyle my story and told him how much I paid he told me that I completely overpaid. (I realized I overpaid on a lot of things after looking through his store) I also have to say the selection is amazing. He has some of the craziest looking lizards, snakes and fish. He spent nearly an hour with me saying I should disinfect the cage before I get another Beardie. So I did. After that Kyle sold me a new lizard named Dante for only $50! Dante has thrived for a month now and has at least doubled in size. I went to Hiss and That 3 days ago for crickets and i decided I needed a snake lol. I was given what I feel is a great deal on an Albino Honduran Milk snake with a complete set up ($150) and my husband ended up getting a lionfish for his tank! Not only am I extremely happy with my experience I plan to do much more business. Kyle is such a nice guy and he definitely knows what he's doing! He even hired a smart team! Best pet store in NH HANDS DOWN!!

Old 10-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
hissnthatexotics
Thanks so much! I'm so glad you had a pleasant experience!
Regards,
Kyle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!