What is this and why is it popping up on this site? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:24 AM   #11
WebSlave
Is it happening to anyone else?

Old 11-05-2016, 12:29 AM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Remember,it is only happening on this site,no where else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Is it happening to anyone else?
I was having similar problems, Fauna only, on one of my computers. I switched from Chrome browser to Firefox and all the issues went away.

I don't know the cause, I don't know the solution... I just know Firefox made things stop.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:04 AM   #13
AbsoluteApril
I haven't had this happen

Old 11-05-2016, 12:58 PM   #14
Mistyck
I had it happen once, before I did the new security update for Firefox. After the update it has not happened again. I have never had anything happen while I was using chrome, or my phone.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:18 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quite often the Google ads will implement mouse over detection, which can catch you unawares. Not much I can do about that sort of thing without disabling Google ads completely, which, quite frankly, just isn't going to happen. Memberships and sponsorships aren't doing THAT good here to pick up that slack.

Sorry I can't be more help, but unless I can duplicate the problem myself on my own desktop or laptop PCs, there is nothing I can do about it. My programmer or server techs are going to want to see a repeatable example of the problem, and unless I can provide that they aren't even going to be interested in trying to address what may or may not really be a problem they CAN address.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!