Chain Reaction Missing Final Link! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
BalloonzForU
Chain Reaction Missing Final Link!

Hopefully I'll be able to complete this chain within 10 days.

The "KISS" that started it al!

Where you going????

Just a little Love Bite!?!?

Ok, maybe it's not so bad!

Hey!!! Aren't you done yet?

Hey Look at what we have here!

Even Better!!!

Only one thing could be better.

The final link to this chain reaction should be here in the next week to 10 days.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
wsmitty
Looks good! Good luck!

wayne

Old 03-30-2006, 07:13 AM   #3
LeosForLess
Haha thatll be somthing. Is that a SHTCTB X Tremper? Cant wait to find the missing link.

Old 03-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #4
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeosForLess
Haha thatll be somthing. Is that a SHTCTB X Tremper? Cant wait to find the missing link.

Yeppers! I can't wait to find the missing link either!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:40 AM   #5
USAGECKOS
OMG! Felicia, this is a Great post! Can't wait to see the Missing Link either!

Old 03-30-2006, 10:09 AM   #6
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGECKOS
OMG! Felicia, this is a Great post! Can't wait to see the Missing Link either!
Thanks Jeanne. And special thanks to you for the incubator save!!! I shouldn't loose anymore eggs this season.

Birds and the Bees Leo Style!! LOL I'm thinking of adding this to my site, without the funny captions. Leopard Gecko Sex Ed 101

Old 03-30-2006, 10:18 AM   #7
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
Thanks Jeanne. And special thanks to you for the incubator save!!! I shouldn't loose anymore eggs this season.

Birds and the Bees Leo Style!! LOL I'm thinking of adding this to my site, without the funny captions. Leopard Gecko Sex Ed 101
Glad I could help!

And, yes, if I were you I would put those pictures on my site!

Old 03-30-2006, 10:44 AM   #8
BalloonzForU
Must wait for the babies first. These are the eggs where I've still seen movement in the eggs when candles, so I know they are still alive. I just hope theres no deformities from the temperature fluctuations I was having.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #9
BalloonzForU
BTW: That SHTCTB is from Hailey at IDGecko and the Tremper is my very own home grown and my very first hatchling, Hurricane, I might add. So I guess I'm going to be a gecko grandma! That is also the male that was prolapsed and had one of his hemipeneses amputated, earlier this year. After his check up the vet gave him the all clear and told me to go ahead and give him a try. I was reluctant but I figured she had not laid any eggs from the earlier pairing and she was still ovulating, and the vet said it was ok. He's been doing very well and the female is on her third clutch and is gaining weight. I've not had a female yet that weighs more after each clutch, she's going to be one of my best breeders, I can tell.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:54 AM   #10
BalloonzForU
Missing link has Hatched!!!

The wait is over the missing link has been found, well one has, still waiting for the clutch mate.

My first of the year finally hatched tonight. I got some pics while peeping, but missed the full coming out party due to my battery dieing in my camera and my spare was dead too. Will post pics soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!