Good Guy Gekkonidazed Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
pei8147
Gekkonidazed Geckos

Thanks to Krystal & Kyle @ Gekkonidazed Geckos... Today I recieved a stunning male Crested to use a main part of my breeding program for next season. He came in great shape exactly as described! And, I also got two healthy hatchlings out of one of my favorite girls!

Great work guys...

Will

Old 09-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
AndrewLiu
Yep, i totally recommend the Salzmanns to anyone, they are simply wonderful to do business with. Prices are pretty dam good also.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
pei8147
Just recieved my fourth gecko from Krystal and Kyle. Baby came well packed and safely shipped. Thanks again guys for another smooth sale!

William Clark

Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
Lacherps
We've done many transactions both buying and selling with Kyle and Krystal over the last several years, and also some trading along the way. Never so much as a hiccup with any transaction. Communication has always been nothing short of excellent.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
skunkalope
Thumbs up A++++

These are some great folks. This was actually my first experience buying a reptile online and Kyle & Krystal were so helpful through every step of the way. USPS actually LOST the poor gecko in the mail and he was stuck on the truck for 3 days. We figured him for dead, however when he showed up, the little guy was perfectly fine! Obviously he survived not only because he was properly packaged but because he was healthy enough for such a stressful journey. They even tossed in a generous helping of CGD to hold him over til mine came in the mail. Can't thank you guys enough, looking forward to our next transaction.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:44 AM   #6
silverherps
I just received my first sara today from Kyle & Krystal, and he/she is beautiful and was perfectly packed. They were both very helpful and patient during the whole transaction, I would recommend them to anyone!

Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #7
lauraleellbp
Just received a gorgeous little Crested from Kyle and Krystal and couldn't be more happy with him. USPS took a day longer than they should have getting him to me, but he arrived safe and sound due I'm sure to Kyle's great packing job. Great people to work with!

Old 11-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
ajcrestedgeckos
Kyle & Krystal Salzmann of Gekkonidazed Geckos

Just did a bloodline trade on some hatchling P.I. chahoua's with Kyle & Krystal Salzmann of Gekkonidazed Geckos. We both shipped on the same day and the package coming to me got misplaced overnight at the fedex hub there. Instead of just waiting with fingers crossed, Kyle took the time to drive back to the hub the next morning, replace the heat pack, and re-ship the package from the hub. The chahoua arrived the next morning safe and sound. It's care like this that puts them above the rest!

It was all around great working with them and would not hesitate to buy from, sell to, or trade with them in the future. The gecko looked great and was in great health. Also, they used the best insulated box I've ever even seen to ship. It puts the regular 3/4" insulation boxes the rest of us (myself included) use to shame.

Thanks again Kyle and Krystal!!

Old 11-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
Chicubswally
Kyle and Krystal are great folks. First, Kyle knows about as much about geckos as anyone I've met. Their animals are first class and very healthy. Their love of the animals really shows through. Highly recommended.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
CharlieGeckos
I purchased a young chahoua and a young crested from Kyle and Krystal and they arrived in perfect condition last week! I couldn't be happier with the communication and the quality of what I bought!

Both geckos are chunky and happy and have already started eating and pooping and shedding just fine.

This was my first transaction with the Salzmanns and it wont be the last!

Thank you Krystal and Kyle!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!