13 Adult geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-15-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
Stevieterry24
Thumbs up 13 Adult geckos

Tried my hand at breeding, looking to get into something else.

I spent a lot of money on all of these, 13 total.

Some are from Urban Geckos, one from B&B Geckos

2 Males / 11 Females

Most of them are in shed as you can tell. I'll post some older pictures also and what info I know on them, info that was given to me when I purchased these. I'm no expert.

Numbers on the image
1. Female - Red stripe Firewater - A little underweight, trying to get her up some
2. Male - Tangerine Bell, 50% ph Eclipse from BoldandbrightGeckos hatch 2/22/18. Great breeder, very active.
3. Female - Raptor - Heavy eater, been cutting back on feeding her Bright yellow with high whites
4. Female - Super snow? - Underweight, laid eggs earlier this season, hasn't been eating much
5. Female - HTCT Jungle Bell - Bright colors, no spots on body, just head and tail
6. Female - Inferno Blood Cross - Bright orange with stripe, heavy eater
7. Female - Not sure on cross - Smaller in size, not a heavy eater
8. Female - Eclipse - Good eater, great spots
9. Female - White & Yellow - Shedding in the pictures, really bright yellow
10. Female - Jungle Bell Red Stripe - Good eater
11. Female - Bell Albino / Het Radar - Shes huge, not sure if shes a giant, but shes big
12. Female - Not sure on morph
13. Male - Not sure on Morph, hes not pictured in the group, hes in the 4th picture alone. Good breeder, shakes his tail at every female he gets a wiff of.

Picture below is the 2nd male

I will try to answer any questions that you have. I don't get on here too much so you can text me at 606-401-3651 if you have questions.

I prefer to sell these in person to avoid shipping, I've never shipped them and would be worried something would go wrong. I also have a full breeding setup available, wrack system, heat tape/mats, feeders, incubator etc

I'm located in Northern Kentucky, I can drive up to 2-3 hours to meet if needed.

I'm open to trades for PC parts, mountain bikes mainly, but offer away.

Price for all 13 geckos $950 obo.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #2
Carolina Royal Dragons
Text me at8643603582

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!