Evan Stahl Reptiles-Excellect to deal with! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
sdballmorph
Thumbs up Evan Stahl Reptiles-Excellect to deal with!

I just wanted to say that my transaction with Evan Stahl was OUTSTANDING.
I purchased a 0.1 het Albino ball from him on 12/15/05. At that time I was leaving out of town so I asked him to hold her for me until 01/02/05 which he did without hesitation. He continued to feed a take care of her for me. Then the weather was too cold to ship so he continued to feed and care for her until FEB.08 ,05 He then shipped her to me as the weather was ok for safe shipping. The packaging was outstanding, she was still nice and warm all the way from Michigan to san deigo. The snake was very healty and started to eat with no problems. During the two months of waiting Evan kept in touch with me, giving me a status on her every so often to ease my anxious nerves.

Thank you Evan!!

kevin ching
san diego
PYW Morphs

Old 02-19-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
artfan1
Good to hear that...

as I am in the middle of a purchase from him.
I am buying a male yellow Bell line hypo ball python from him.

I will update you after I recieve the snake but so far, Evan has been very responsive to my emails. And was honest when, at first, the baby was not eating on his own. Now that it is, he is ready to ship. Can't wait to see the colors on this little guy.

Troy Dozier

Old 02-20-2005, 01:29 AM   #3
tommyparks
Thumbs up

I have purchased two Bell line pastels from him. One female and one male. One was purchased form the Indy show and one was purchased from the Tinley show. Evan is great to talk to and definately one of the good guys to deal with. I will be getting more snakes from him in the future!!!!

Tom stokes

Old 02-20-2005, 08:37 AM   #4
Casey Hulse
Unfortunately

Evan does not go to very many shows anymore. I always enjoy looking at his animals. Always a very nice collection of healthy animals.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:03 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
Its been awhile since I purchased from Evan, but the ball I got from him was AWSOME. I do plan on buying from him very soon.

Old 02-21-2005, 12:50 AM   #6
jlexotics
I purchased an adult female blue tegu from Evan. She's awesome and currently off on breeding loan! I'm looking forward to doing alot more business with Evan that's for sure!

Old 02-21-2005, 08:55 AM   #7
herphobbyist
Evan Stahl

I've known Evan for many years and consider him a stand up guy and friend. We don't do cook outs or anything like that but he is still a friend in my book. He is always willing to help with questions even when you're not buying from him. Hopefully people will learn from his customer service and treat people the same way he does. His animals are always a joy to look at, healthy, top notch collection. Ron Radloff

Old 02-21-2005, 01:17 PM   #8
evansnakes
I would just really like to thank everyone for the great comments you have posted in this thread on my behalf. Sometimes I get really upset with selling animals because it seems like the only feedback you get on your work is when something goes wrong or when somebody is not happy with something. It really is a great motivation and kind of a pick-me-up when you get some really great feedback like this from a really outstanding group of people. Thanks again. Evan

Old 02-21-2005, 04:47 PM   #9
jlexotics
ah shucks....I think we took this to far LOL! Keep up the good work Evan! Next season I'm going to have to jump on some ball purchases with you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!