Evan Stahl Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2002, 12:52 AM   #1
evansnakes
If you did have a problem or question was it fixed/resolved by me? Any other comments? Thanks for your time. Evan Stahl

Old 09-08-2002, 01:03 AM   #2
napavalleysnakes
Evan - Well I've dealt with you on several occasions now, and all I can say is keep up the good work. spam_All the animals I've purchased from you have been just as they were represented. spam_Look forward to many more transactions over the years to come !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 09-08-2002, 07:56 AM   #3
wps
I've been very happy with the snake and service I received, Evan.  The Honduran is beautiful and is an eating machine.  Snake was packaged well and shipped when promised.  Evan has responded to all my (many) questions promptly.

Thanks again,
Pat Sammons

Old 09-08-2002, 08:53 AM   #4
Mike@boakingdom.com
I have two snakes I purchased from you at the Streamwood Swap, both were outstanding, priced great, sexed correctly, and problem-free feeders.

I check out the stuff at your booth any time I go to the swap.....I've never seen anything that appeared to be less than perfect.

Keep up the good work!

Old 09-08-2002, 09:29 AM   #5
Ken Harbart
Evan, although I can't vouch for more recent times, I can for the "early days", back when I was at the Tropical Fish Pond. The animals that you sold to the store were healthy and problem-free, to the best of my recollection.

Old 09-08-2002, 09:29 AM   #6
evansnakes
Thanks very much to all of you. I hate to ask you guys for something like this but feel that I am being put in an awkward position. I am happy to answer to criticism on here and just want people to see the difference between lies and reality. There are too many unjustified digs against people. Thanks again. I really appreciate all of the business and support. Evan Stahl

Old 09-08-2002, 10:42 AM   #7
evansnakes
Hey Ken. Thanks. I still drop stuff off up there almost every week. I guess I must be doing something right to be dealing with the same store for 15 years now. Hope all is well with you. Email me sometime and let me know what you are up to. Evan Stahl

Old 09-08-2002, 12:30 PM   #8
kim felts
hi evan

i dont know you but i did read somewhere someone took a nasty swipe at you..good idea posting the customer experience..not knowing someone and then seeing swipes like that doesnt help the situation out at all.
since i had not ever seen any reason posted for the swipe i passed it off as someone with a bad vendetta sort of action.

good job though! it pays to think ahead..

Old 09-08-2002, 12:50 PM   #9
Mike@boakingdom.com
Kim, it was probably Jürgen Chlebowy you're referring to. Sometimes when Evan posted or his name was mentioned anywhere on Kingsnake's forums, Jürgen would slander him with his "warning for people to beware". I don't remember the details of his "Evan ripped me off years ago" story, but it got real old real fast.

Someone once said "strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause", well when it's drawn out over a long stretch of time that cause gets weaker-than-weak, it just turns into "crying".

Old 09-08-2002, 01:51 PM   #10
Bobby Pruett
Ive done some trades with Even at the Indy shows and have always been happy with what I got.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!