Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 127 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2017, 07:04 AM   #1261
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Tina: Ty doesn't own her anything. There was a business arrangement. Both sides lost trust on the other side. It is best this thing settles in court. Until it is settled in court and both sides present their cases, there are no guilty parties. I can't believe this thread is going on as well. Who posts this stuff when there is pending litigation? This whole thread is a great example of what not to do. And that is why Michelle is getting sued. There shouldn't even be a BOI on this subject, this was not even a purchased animal via fauna classifieds, or a purchased animal in general.

I realize this isn't aimed at me, but I want to address this.

The very fact that so many people on Ty's side are upset about this BOI existing says to me exactly why it should. What more does it say that he will not address this issue here, where she is able to debate with him? If there is something we aren't seeing, why then did he not share it here when he chose to make his statement?

Mr. Park, by his own admission, never once communicated what - exactly - he intended to send Michelle. While I will concede she bought nothing, I think his behavior shows a remarkable lack of ethics, and I believe it absolutely applies here.

Please note: I am not Michelle's friend, I do not know her from Adam. In fact, I know more about Ty since he's from my home state and is very active in the community here. And I absolutely respect the good he has done for the community. That being said, a white curtain will retain an ink blot if you do nothing to remove it. This raffle, and how he has handled it, is the blot on his otherwise stellar reputation, and frankly, it's unsightly.

How you handle problems and problem 'customers' says more about you than a thousand excellent transactions. It is the problems that people remember.

Old 04-07-2017, 08:41 AM   #1262
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post

The very fact that so many people on Ty's side are upset about this BOI existing says to me exactly why it should. What more does it say that he will not address this issue here
I suspect that this minion Ming either is Ty or reports directly to him. I suspect Ty is trying desperately to keep this issue from going to court. And I suspect that because of the number of views here, it has become the subject of conversation among his friends and acquaintances, and he knows he is not looking good here, and is trying to get everyone to hush.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:25 AM   #1263
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I suspect Ty is trying desperately to keep this issue from going to court.
Doing a poor job at it, filing his own defamation case when this could have been settled a long time ago for a lot less money. I don't think he knows what he is doing. Well, maybe in his own mind he thinks he does. He clearly has mental issues of some kind. I'm no expert, but there is something not right with him.

On the other side of things, Michelle could have just cut her (perceived) losses by just taking back her $400 and telling Ty Park to piss off. I'd be pretty ticked off too if I didn't get a prize I was supposed to win, but rather than spend $10,000+ to get this prize valued at ~$3000 I'd just take my money back. And that $10,000 is just a retainer, you're lawyer will blow through that before the thing even gets to court unless you got a real good and honest attorney. Is all this really worth something you paid $400 for?

Old 04-07-2017, 11:47 AM   #1264
JimM
Quote:
I suspect Ty is trying desperately to keep this issue from going to court.
All he had to do was give Michelle the lizard - one HE produced, not one from another breeder he wouldn't identify - or the $3,000.

Real simple ... so why didn't he do it ?

Old 04-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #1265
EdwardK
Quote:
Don't take advice from these arm chair lawyers. Some of these guys that are left on this forum are some of the biggest sociopaths in the reptile industry. The advice that they have given you have gotten you no where. I wouldn't trust most of these regulars with a leopard gecko.
You do realize that this statement is a classic indication of a failed argument?
Your attempting to discredit the argument by attacking the individuals instead of the argument and as a result it further discredits your position and you as well.

Quote:
This is not a intimidation attempt, you have been served. You or your lawyer don't show up for court, you are in the hole for $15,000. If you lose this case, you are in the hole for at least $25,000
Actually it is an intimidation effort as are your continued posts in this thread.

Quote:
I am not one of Ty's people, definitely not a minion. I am here to give you good solid advice. Your truth, Ty's truth, unless is has been proven in court, there is no truth. So stop with the bad mouthing and pony up some lawyer money. Many pages ago, I told you about you are building a libel case against yourself.
For someone who claims to not have a personal interest in this argument your position constantly speaks volumes in that you do have a personal interest in this argument particularly since 22 out of the 37 posts (or almost 60%) of your posts have been in this thread ...

Quote:
Like I said before, the arm chair lawyers in this group is giving you bad advice.
Again, attacking the individual instead of the argument as you apparently cannot disprove the argument.

some comments

Ed

Old 04-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #1266
EdwardK
Quote:
I suspect that this minion Ming either is Ty or reports directly to him. I suspect Ty is trying desperately to keep this issue from going to court. And I suspect that because of the number of views here, it has become the subject of conversation among his friends and acquaintances, and he knows he is not looking good here, and is trying to get everyone to hush.
The conflict in his claims to not have a personal interest in this argument is pretty apparent.

some comments

Ed

Old 04-07-2017, 12:15 PM   #1267
EdwardK
Quote:
Jamie: All the screen shots you have seen are ones posted by Michelle, most likely ones in her favor. I'm sure Ty has lots of screen shots of the other side of the communcations between the two.
You do realize that you are attempting to discredit the provided physical proof with a hypothetical that by your own admission something you don't know for a fact exists? If that proof did in fact exist, then why hasn't it been provided? It would show who was actually in the right.

Quote:
And that is why Michelle is getting sued. There shouldn't even be a BOI on this subject, this was not even a purchased animal via fauna classifieds, or a purchased animal in general.
Do you see the irony here? A ticket was purchased as part of a contract between the seller of the tickets, the benefiting party, and the person who purchased the ticket which stipulated that a specific tegu (genetics) or a value would be awarded to the winner of the drawing. You can't make the claim for it to have been a business transaction and then attempt to claim it shouldn't be here on the forum.

some comments

Ed

Old 04-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #1268
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
it is going to cost me $10,000 in attorney fees and then travel expenses.

in his recent fiings he asks for attorney fees but says he is pro se??.
he also mentioned that the sm claims in ma got dismissed but again failed to say it was dismissed without prejudice at MY request.
his counterclaim in my small claims matter was dismissed WITH prejudice.
i know other states acknowledge other states rulings so i am checking into this a well

a few people here have offered to help but i dont even know how to go about that but if someone wants to set up a go fund me page that may work.

if anyone has any ideas pm me
and thank you all again for all of your support
Travel fees?

He would have to sue you in your home state. Unless you own property, or operate a business in Florida he won't be able to proceed with the case.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #1269
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
i was just served papers where ty is suing me for defromation in the ammount of $15,000
Were you served papers, or did they come in the mail?

Old 04-07-2017, 02:31 PM   #1270
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Travel fees?

He would have to sue you in your home state. Unless you own property, or operate a business in Florida he won't be able to proceed with the case.
Her attorney can file to have the case dismissed based on venue and for a myriad of other reasons; if he's even halfway competent he'll have a list at his fingertips.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu