For Sale A few Cresteds and Pictus Geckos ** Hamburg, PA Delivery available** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
MaddoxDobes
Arrow A few Cresteds and Pictus Geckos ** Hamburg, PA Delivery available**

All geckos are eating CGD and the occasional roaches/crickets. I ship using SYR (FedEx) when temps are appropiate OR can deliver to the Hamburg, PA show Oct 20th for no charge!! Please feel free to inquire on a shipping quote or if you have any questions. For a quicker response please email me at perfect_circle_luv@yahoo.com or call/text at 540-810-0314. Prices do not including shipping unless otherwise stated. Non refundable deposit is required to hold and I also accept payments.
Thanks for looking

Horizon: Produced by Emily's Geckos. Sired by Billy Mays. Huge crests and amazing lats. Looking male at 10 grams. Fires up very dark and orange. Less than what I paid $100 plus shipping

Zyia: Produced by me. 6 Grams and prob male. Extreme creamy pattern. Going to be an amazing adult. Sired by F2 Extreme Harley male. Mother was also an Extreme. Should produce amazing babies with great genetics! Getting creamier with age. $95 plus shipping

**Please note that there is no gaurantee on the sex when sold and probable. Its just my best guess when louping with a 60x loupe**

**Finally releasing holdbacks from my gorgeous red/orange tigers, Lilly and her sister Lulu** These ladies are gorgeous, unique and crowned. Don't miss out on their kids!

Lilly(Not For Sale)

The last baby available from her :

Nafi: Look at the great red stripes coming out on this one!!! One of my favorite holdbacks. 6 Grams and no pores $100

*Also two male Pictus **
$25 for each or both for $40

Pepper: Normal Stripe male:

Pico: Het Xantic Stripe Male:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!