For Sale Gorgeous import crosses, hypo, het trans - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #1
Reefgal1
Gorgeous import crosses, hypo, het trans

Mom is an import hypo Japanese red lava dragon. Dad is a German import hypo, trans yellow citrus with orange phantom stripe. Hatch date is August 15th and these babies are already awesome colors. Twelve are still available. More pics available on request.

Text Sandy at 602-317-4720 for prices and shipping. These are high end babies from import parents.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #2
Zuzu3213
Hi plans contact me ( Velazquez.daniel34@yahoo.com)
I don't know if y'all still have more but I wood love to have on for my son birthday I was wondering if I can have one for free plzz thell me on email if not ill see if I can get the money but I have no credit card or bank account to pay by internet email me and thell me what can I do to get a male bearded dragon for my son befor 10-01-14 tnx my name is zule and if you don't have more can u tell me were can I get a baby bearded dragon plzz

Old 09-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Reefgal1
Zule,

I'm sorry but I have a lot of money invested in my breeding stock, cages, food and up keep. I cannot afford to give babies away for free. These particular babies are from the best breeding stock and cost $300 each.

Regards,
Sandy
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
EXCALIBUR DRAGONS
Did the last pictured baby have its umbilical cord wrapped around its torso when it was born?

Old 10-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #5
Reefgal1
Yes it did. This one will be sold at a discount because of the fact, but it is one healthy little land shark from the day it hatched! :-)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!