Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 153 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #1521
crotalusadamanteus
Which one? Got a name or link?

Old 01-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #1522
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Which one? Got a name or link?
Not allowed to post links but search Reptile Auctions

Old 01-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #1523
amercnwmn
Sadly there's a lot of people with no morals that will turn a blind eye to her actions. Despite being provided irrefutable proof of the crap she's pulled, and lies she's told, some choose to ignore it. I wouldn't do any business w/ anyone tolerating that.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #1524
amercnwmn
From my understanding, she's been on several auction threads on FB and won a couple of animals.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #1525
Adrya
Yep... back to doing the same crap that got her in trouble to begin with. And she still continues to lie and sugar-coat everything. How people can still even trust and follow her is beyond me.

Ashley, it's not so much as providing the test results and proof that the "several" other animals you say you got tested came back negative to us so-called "goons", but providing the proof that they're negative to the rest of the reptile community. Isn't that what is more important, the proof your animals are healthy and that people can trust you? Why not show them that your animals are ill-free by providing those results of your other snakes you got tested instead of just saying so and contradicting yourself. How hard is that?

I know she won't do it. If she could prove us wrong by providing the results of the other snakes that came back negative - and I hate to say it - that would be nice for once. But no. She'll be six feet under ten-fold by the time she realizes that she's been wrong all this time and she won't get far by keeping up what she's currently doing. With this thread, and so many people in this community aware of her now, who are watching out wherever she goes, she will run out of places to hide... and maybe, just maybe... she will eventually run out of followers like her once they come to their senses.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #1526
Adrya
She just sold the female hog.

Old 01-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #1527
crotalusadamanteus
That whole group is a scammers paradise. Someone just bought 1.1 Bloody Sunsets, that have no Blood Boa traits at all. Two other Blood Boas being sold that don't really have the look either, but without seeing the eyes, it's hard to call.

Old 01-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #1528
amercnwmn
For the record: She's referring to Harry Wessels (the head "goon"). Harry did NOT put me up to posting the BOI thread..That is absolutely ridiculous.
Up until near Halloween of 2011, I had never even MET Harry, I only spoke to him AFTER the IBD thread was posted.

It was ASHLEY herself that claimed she had IBD, even started an entire thread threatening to sue the original seller of the snake tested w/ suspected IBD. lol

The girl is a pathological liar.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #1529
sally-dog
I've pretty much had it for this person. I wish something could be done just to get her OUT of the animal business.

Of course, it's NEVER her fault and we are all just a big bunch of meanies who don't like her for NO reason, other than that we have nothing better to do. We TOTALLY don't care about people selling animals with mites that were exposed to an animal that had a positive IBD diagnosis. We TOTALLY DON'T CARE that she keeps animals illegally in her city so whenever animal control visits her it makes us ALL look bad, even when she's keeping venomous species. Nope. We have no valid concerns whatsoever and we just like to go about our days being miserable and picking on people. We just lie and say we care about animal welfare when we do so. *eyeroll*

The internet is her playground and this troll can't thrive without it. If you have any common sense, don't buy an animal from her.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #1530
sally-dog
Also, I've known Harry for 3 years, and we had an argument and were not on speaking terms the time this thread was started. We are fine, now. So, he has NOTHING to do with this. Dragging someone's name into something because you can't possibly accept blame for your actions is an indication of poor character and is just plain bad taste.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd