Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 156 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #1551
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
I have nothing to do with her. But a few have come to talk about a FB page where there is auctions going on... That would not be off topic. I get an infraction because i spoke my piece. This was a dead post till somebody that really likes to start crap with everybody brought it back up again. I only post when i see something brought up that was dead. Did she do something wrong yes but it was 2 years ago. Do you have any proof she fixed it no but do you have proof she didn't ?? I would love to know how my post was off topic.
So now your talking crap, saying i bumped this up casue thats all I know how to do is start crap....

Wow Grow up dude and get over yourself. I have every right to alert ppl shes popping back up selling boas where her problem started.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #1552
ozz465
Quote:
I have nothing to do with her. But a few have come to talk about a FB page where there is auctions going on... That would not be off topic. I get an infraction because i spoke my piece. This was a dead post till somebody that really likes to start crap with everybody brought it back up again. I only post when i see something brought up that was dead. Did she do something wrong yes but it was 2 years ago. Do you have any proof she fixed it no but do you have proof she didn't ?? I would love to know how my post was off topic.
actually this was a dead thread till someone noticed her selling boas again , being as shes abandoned any way to prove her animals don't carry any illness i think those in this thread can ask these question and spread the info.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #1553
Skiploder
Quote:
Until she proves to the community that she has taken care of her problem, this thread and her on-going activities in the hobby are very valid.

Several people have outlined a whole pattern of dangerous behavior, behavior that other people who might mistakenly do business with her may regret if this thread and other threads on other forums about her did not exist.

You acting like a cementhead and not recognizing that fact is doing nothing but make you look like a lumbering ass. It appears from your posts that you realize that there is an issue with Ashley Caspillo, so what point are you trying to make?

It's become apparent that you're here because you got a bone to pick with someone and it has nothing to do with Ashley. You got an issue with Rich? Take it up off line or behind a gas station or, heck, just leave a flaming pile of crap on his front porch and run off into the night. Just stop crapping all over this thread.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #1554
Haydenphoto
Yes i think she did have an issue a few years back. But like I said do we have proof she has an issue now.. I'm not sticking up for her. And do i have an issue with somebody here nope. Maybe Rich has the issue with me I'm not 100% sure. I do like the flaming pile of crap comment.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #1555
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Yes i think she did have an issue a few years back. But like I said do we have proof she has an issue now.. I'm not sticking up for her. And do i have an issue with somebody here nope. Maybe Rich has the issue with me I'm not 100% sure. I do like the flaming pile of crap comment.
I have No issue with you, Till you made that comment saying that. That was a low blow directly at me which I never did so towards you nor anyone on this Site... Give respect if you want it returned.

Only issue at hand is she wont provide proof she says she got aka Tests results.

All I care about is seeing tests from the Vets that did the testing saying what went on. But shes so willing to post elsewhere like FB besides telling the Community. Why? I dont know why but sounds shady to still be selling without proof to the potential customers. She sells where she controls the content.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #1556
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
She sells where she controls the content.
Bing. Bang. Boom! We have a winnah!

Honestly, no one really cares beyond what we can do, which is mainly alert people to this thread and the fact this happened. Really, she brought it all upon herself. She could have had the chance to redeem herself, really. But she ducked and dodged and ignored and lied her way out of the issue. Not someone I'd want to do business with. That SHOULD be the end of the story, but with her free to sell on some of these outlets, her lack of professionalism WILL catch up with her again (and potentially hurt the person buying from her).

She definitely looses her "fans" when they find out about this thread and see her OWN statements on it. People who defend her that know are probably people I'd never do business with any way.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #1557
sally-dog
Nowadays, I WILL look to see who a person proudly associates with when I am interested in something from them. Usually birds of a feather flock together.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #1558
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Until she proves to the community that she has taken care of her problem
That would entail building an entirely new collection using entirely new caging/equipment...preferably in an entirely new home as far as I'm concerned.

The way I see it, no amount of negative test results clear a collection that has been in contact with a snake that was positive for IBD. It's been mentioned time and time again in this thread, but is always worth mentioning again...a positive test result means positive, but a negative does not always mean negative when dealing with this.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #1559
amercnwmn
Yes, I agree Rob.

However, if she would have least have provided the test results she claims to have done, indicating there were no longer issues in her animals, it would have gone a LONG way to restoring some respect in her character, and there'd be no need for this thread, since her animals could be ASSUMED to be healthy.

The FB auction page is NOT the first place she's been selling, buying more animals since this happened. She hasn't stopped despite many promises from both her and her husband not to do so.

The fact she didn't care enough about her own animals, or anyone she'd possibly sell to, shows a need for a "BUYER BEWARE", hence the thread.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #1560
Adrya
Another auction she attempted on that FB Reptile Auctions page. Hopefully she got no takers.

Although I think not refunding the shipping price is lame because shipping is expensive. And as usual, she lies because she can't guarantee any of her snakes' health for anybody and won't prove it.

That looks like the same bolivian female she had back when this thread started and a few of the babies in the litter were sold to Elizabeth and Rachel W.

What a load of crock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd