Good Guy Mike Matson - AKA Mikes Phat Frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
SnowShredder
Mike Matson - AKA Mikes Phat Frogs

Positive review! Got in 3 pacman frogs today from Mike Matson. They arrived perfectly healthy and active. These frogs are top notch and even better than I expected. Mike has always been easy to get a hold of and ask questions, even well before I considered purchasing from him. I would most definitely recommend him and I will be purchasing from him in the future

Old 07-13-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
jrsexotics
Jet76 if you have a personal problem with me why don't you contact me.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:22 PM   #4
zelg21
lol @ browsing the thread posted above before getting to this thread today. This is all so funny. I just thought I'd come by the site to see if anything interesting is out there right now and I get this little kid drama.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:41 PM   #5
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Jet76 if you have a personal problem with me why don't you contact me.
Posting the link may not indicate a personal problem. Often when a thread is not going well for someone, (you) good guy posts suddenly appear. I'm sure many are sincere, but there is no harm in sharing an opposing viewpoint. The concept of the BOI is truth and information. All points of view can be shared and discussed. I do not have an axe to grind with you either although your bad guy thread is being seen by a boatload of people and you are not coming out too well on it.

Old 12-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #6
dzoo
You had better luck than me, tried to order some tadpoles he's advertising on facebook, sent him the money and he just kept delaying shipping - but not bothering to tell me. Was supposed to have them today but he didn't ship yesterday due to "Cyber Monday"
I finally cancelled the order and he's saying a paypal refund will be issued "later in the week"...

Old 12-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #7
dzoo
Got my refund

Received a full refund same day, would have rather had the frogs but happy to at least get the money back!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!