Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2016, 05:23 AM   #111
juliasara
Again are you looking for a pat on the back? Trust me your looking in the wrong place. It doesn't matter how many frogs you produce or how big you think you are, at the end of the day your a bad guy who has stolen from people, lied, bullied, harassed, paid people to say good things about you, and whatever else defines a bad guy. Producing a bunch of frogs DOES NOT negate all the bad things you have done and automatically make you some untouchable god. Some day the things you have done and karma will catch up with you.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM   #112
Deftones90
After reading all of this I'll be sure to stay away from anything you're selling, honestly. But congrats, you're breeding one of the most boring and unexciting species I've probably ever kept...mad props.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #113
Deftones90
And I'm posting this as someone who ISN'T on here daily. You're responses alone on this thread are all I need to know to not give you any of my money.

Old 06-13-2016, 12:10 PM   #114
tcp2
$240.00 and holding as of 6/13/2016.

Old 06-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #115
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
You know what would bring a lot of traffic. A Facebook page bio dedicated to the fauna admins and groupies on here. Maybe, that is in the horizon
Well, maybe. You seem to think it works for you in that manner. So knock yourself out.

Might even bring more people here to take a look at this thread, would it not? So I guess that would help your advertising as well. Sounds fair to me.

So bring it on. This site is all about public awareness, so the more the merrier.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:40 PM   #116
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Again are you looking for a pat on the back? Trust me your looking in the wrong place. It doesn't matter how many frogs you produce or how big you think you are, at the end of the day your a bad guy who has stolen from people, lied, bullied, harassed, paid people to say good things about you, and whatever else defines a bad guy. Producing a bunch of frogs DOES NOT negate all the bad things you have done and automatically make you some untouchable god. Some day the things you have done and karma will catch up with you.
Please show me whom I have paid to say things on here

Old 06-13-2016, 01:51 PM   #117
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
The bad things I've done such as????

Tom Parker should be paid off as of tonight if he emails me an invoice.

Mike bump is receiving a shipment of 24 replacements today and not 9. 15 free frogs

Yusuke- will never get his $3900.00. I'm not paying for those fake blue pacman frogs. He's already received 15 grand from me over the last few years.

Rick- I am begging to take me to court. Which he won't because he will be eaten alive in court. It will also expose him to the few others looking to serve him.

As far as the hognose goes she was told exactly what it was. Animal lived for 40 days after she purchased it. It was on her.

As far as bullied and harassed. Ya, I don't see that anywhere. Maybe they should get some thicker skin and not be such . Don't participate in something you can't handle being a part of.

Old 06-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #118
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftones90 View Post
And I'm posting this as someone who ISN'T on here daily. You're responses alone on this thread are all I need to know to not give you any of my money.

EXACTLY!
~Beau

Old 06-13-2016, 02:50 PM   #119
jrsexotics
Good. I have no sympathy or respect for those on this thread.

Old 06-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #120
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Please show me whom I have paid to say things on here
I remember seeing it somewhere else too, I'll try to find it when I have time.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!