Bad Guy Do not buy from Herphobbyist91 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:16 PM   #21
BobO'Booey
Maybe an fws report is in order

Old 11-04-2018, 11:35 PM   #22
Brokbakman
Essential salamanders are a beautiful and amazing species we have in California . They are beautiful and intelligent . Depending on where you are located their patterns and colors differ , even some have different eye colors . We still know so little about these gorgeous amphibians . I found one in the Sierra with my nephew a year ago and he still talks about it like we found pirates gold . I hope I run into you on the trails , not to get physical , but to explain to you how sad it would be to not find Essential's in our mountains around California.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:55 PM   #23
Brokbakman
* Ensatina haha sorry Little heated and it got auto corrected.

Old 11-16-2018, 06:31 PM   #24
Robert Walker
Trying it again today: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=675928
dg8000431@gmail.com
Ensatina eschscholtzii xanthoptica

Old 11-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #25
NathanKS
I have been offered Ensentina by a David Melendez on Facebook. I now assume it is this same person.

Also note, the image in this thread, pretty clearly shows WC animals. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=675928
I have ZERO sympathy for those individuals that will ignore such a big red flag in their desire to acquire an animal. These animals were clearly illegally obtained, yet OP had no problem ignoring the law in their pursuit of these animals. In my mind, OP is worse than the scammer because they actively encourage wildlife smuggling yet only get upset when it doesn't work out for them.

The same can be said for Taricha, if you suddenly acquire adult Taricha, I lose every bit of respect I have for you and will never sell you an animal. The caudata world is filled with people who have zero morals.

Old 11-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #26
kit.c.knight
Hey All,
Good news, because I did buy the Alligator Lizards with PayPal protection, I just received a refund for $370. At least PayPal can protect us, which leads me to a good piece of advice: never pay someone as a "friend" or "family" on PayPal. Always pay them as a business. Best,
-Kit

Old 11-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
That is good news. I am glad to read that you were reimbursed.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:02 PM   #28
Robert Walker
Yes, good news. Way to start your Thanksgiving holiday.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:52 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.c.knight View Post
Hey All,
Good news, because I did buy the Alligator Lizards with PayPal protection, I just received a refund for $370. At least PayPal can protect us, which leads me to a good piece of advice: never pay someone as a "friend" or "family" on PayPal. Always pay them as a business. Best,
-Kit
So glad PayPal came through and yes that is excellent advice from you.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:51 PM   #30
215 hots
Got me and another person too but I was refunded

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alligator lizard, scammer