Bad Guy Bruce McElyea SCAM - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:33 PM   #31
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I would have to respectfully disagree on PayPal, they have changed a lot over last couple of years.
One of my prior mentioned eBay bad experiences was exactly same scenario. They did a chargeback on their credit card which meant they took from PayPal but PayPal still sided with me and I kept my $279. This was 2016.
Still it is a genuine concern and PayPal do not seem to be at all consistent in their actions.
But I think we digress a little from the topic although it does have relevance.
For those that don't know, PayPal was set up exclusively for Ebay originally. Don't care how they've changed, when I'm done, I'm done for a life time.....

$279 PayPal, on Ebay (wasn't livestock), $2200 PayPal,(livestock) that's comparing grapes, to cinder blocks .

So you're correct, we don't agree.....

I'm done with this thread..........

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-14-2018, 04:49 PM   #32
Geckomorph
Totally false aqusation by Mr. Grady

I am a very busy person and I do not have time to post or reply as much as I'd like to.First of all I never asked Mr. Grady for a penny. Yes the box was tampered with and was near the front door. I think it arrived later than expected or I would have been there. I lost almost$1,000. On that deal , that's a lot for anyone. Again I never asked for a penny and would not do so until the facts are known. Its brazen and utter nonsense to deduce that I scammed anyone without the proof. Sorry you have no evidence to support your claim and you teeter on slander. I have cameras with day/night vision recording anything that happens. I never asked your father for a refund because I have the thief on camera, there was not a good face shot but I know who it is and other packages were lifted to. I have a mailbox and delivery service I use and ups or FedEx can deliver there with people to watch and handle shipments.
I have had dozens of people I've used on fauna, and kingsnake and 80% are good honest folks and I use them as much as I can.
There is only one dealer I have issue with and I will post on the issue soon. I got a box in and there were dead animals, it was only a 12 hour shipment to me but 1 dead animal was black and the smell was horrible. I called him immediately and asked for a refund and I intended to return ship. He refused to do anything. The pathogen killed all the herps in 7 days. That's worth warning people about. Anytime you get a dead animal on arrival the whole shipment is in jeopardy I would hope that your statement is retracted as I have not scammed you.
Bruce McElyea- The real one.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #33
tlmoon
Interesting. Have you actually re-read what you texted to the Calhouns? Some of your texts were almost incomprehensible but you certainly seemed to be trying to get something from them. At least they saw it that way, and it seems that way to me too. With the very confusing and rambling texts it would be easy to misconstrue what you meant.

In any case, if you have the thief on camera why would you even contact them about the the animals being missing in the first place? They texted you repeatedly to let you know the box was there. You not being there is not their fault.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!