For Sale 3 large male African bullfrogs aka pyxies, large red Ornate, and cranwelli hornedfrog - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #1
Eel Noob
3 large male African bullfrogs aka pyxies, large red Ornate, and cranwelli hornedfrog

I love these frogs so I'm hoping to find them a good home, hopefully to someone that will enjoy them as much as I do. I'm not even sure what to price these guys at but will start at $800 for all 5 frogs. If I can find a buyer locally than that would be my first option but if not than I might be willing to ship but buyer will have to pay for shipping cost and proper supplies to ensure these frogs' safety through the mail. Please serious inquiries only.

1st male is 4 yrs old and a darker frog with intense orange around the armpit area, he's around 8 1/2" and very mild temper.

2nd male is 3 yrs old and very light green with solid yellow underside, he's about 7 1/2" and can be handled but will let you know when he wants to be left alone.

3rd male is 1 yr old and his green is half way in between the other two males. As far as his temper go, his name Bruce is very fitting as he'll not hesitate to grab a hold of a finger or hand

I would rather sell them locally but might consider shipping if you can provide me the proper shipping items to safely shipped these guys.

1st male

2nd male

3rd male

Don't have any recent of the three together since my largest has been asleep since these pictures were taken this past March.

Last is my 2 yrs old ornate horned frog. He's about 4-5" long and just as wide lol.

Lastly I'll throw in this 1 yr old Cranwelli horned frog. It develop MBD as a froglet and petshop would not sell it for the longest time. His mouth has always been a bit open like that from the MBD and his legs are kind of weak but is a great eater.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
imdomgood@aol.com
hi there did you ever sell your frogs?Can you get back to me at imdomgood@aol.com i would like to talk to you about them? chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!